SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Singh didn't want a manager, iirc?

Well now he's just made up a rule which means he probably won't get one!

Why can't he just stop talking to the press? Every time he opens his mouth a Rovers fairy dies.

Not surprised to see Rosler coming in.

Sem tactics are to pack the final lshort list so they win regardless.

Suspect we will see Shebby and pals spend this window's budget with at least one outgoing lucrative deal paying for yet more dubious dross.

No money , No credibility, No structure, No business plan on or off the field and a six month contract .

Only a truly desperate senior manager ( Taylor ) a deluded Bollywood star or my son who believes his champions league victory on Fifa with Blackburn qualifies him.

If the Shebstar has ruled out Bowyer how about the articulate, experienced and motivated (look the header yesterday) Danny Murphy

As player manager he has nothing to lose and everything to gain

Something I cannot believe that Cryer et al. haven't asked Shebby. As you quite rightly say, you only sack a manager and their coaching staff if you have a replacement ready to step in. They really really are @#/? morons of the highest order.

I be inclined to agree..... except if I did I'd be wrong cos we've scored 6 goals and gained 6 points since. :wacko:

right thanks, wouldnt be a bad appointment, better than some of the dross mentioned

i remember Man City getting stuffed 8-1 at Boro while Sven was in charge. And have a guess which agent Svennis used to bring players into the club?! I think David Conn in the guardian wrote an article about how much influence that agent had at City when sven was there.

If there are no new coaches coming in, does this mean Gary Bowyer should formally be first team assistant manager for the rest of the season? Terry McPhillips as first team coach? Will the highest paid coach we have in Colin Hendry be promoted back into the first team set up?

I suppose it makes more sense (in their version of the word sense) to want a manager that can coach as well if they aren't going to appoint any more coaches.

Sven failed at Leicester and hasn't done anything of note in quite a while.

He'll just be here for a pay-check and will just go through the motions as we finish mid-table.

Alright yea, a better option than Ali or Taylor but I'd rather go for someone inexperienced like Bowyer, MacDonald etc than Sven.

Also, I don't really rate Darius Vassell.

No manager worth his salt would come on those conditions......what it will attract are has-beens, want-to-bes and nobodies..... what we have become under the lovely Venkys

I bet that is part of why there are those conditions, basically rules out any decent manager who would tell shebby to stick to his footy manager game and leave him alone to do the REAL footy stuff. I think we all are expecting another huge let down.

Taylor has tax issues according to SSN and won't be in UK again til April :D huzzah!!

yeah that true. an article wriiten in Daily Mirror by Alan Nixon.

the Lancs Telegraph is reporting that Sven is very interested in the Rovers manager job. Also Mark Bowen n Billy Davies are very interested in job.

Taylor has tax issues according to SSN and won't be in UK again til April :D huzzah!!

Thank the lord for that, unless...........Venky's cover tax burden to get their man. Sven would be an abject failure here, has about as much emotion as SK. I guess it's Billy Davies for me then. Still won't happen, it'll be a no mark.

Archived