BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Josh king

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Personally Id keep him if possible, I think he shows a lot of promise, and his pace is something we lack in the squad.

Totally agree. Good at attacking and can properly play right mid. How many others do we have who can play there, much less have significant signs of promise?

Not sure his all round game is all that great, certainly not good enough to get into the manure team anytime soon, and so for the lad a move away makes sense. Not sure he'd want to join the madhouse though. Shame as he seems a decent prospect.

His loan expires on the 2nd Jan, so he's available for tomorrow's game. There is an option to buy, but would he want to stay or more to the point would Rovers still want him given Berg's departure?

Yes, I think he's more worried about his own career than Henning's to be honest - they didn't know each other prior to Henning bringing him in on loan. Managerless or not, King is getting some much needed time on the pitch.

Just heard he has signed for 2 and a 1/2 years, don`t know if it`s true yet, awaiting official confirmation.

If he can maintain todays standard of performance then id be happy with that.

Personally Id keep him if possible, I think he shows a lot of promise, and his pace is something we lack in the squad.

Definitely we need pace to get us out of trouble.

He's added an extra dimension to most games he's played in after the first game.

He shook hands with the ref and most of his team mates as he walked off. Made me think he was definitely off.

It's be good to keep him if possible - whoever is doing the deals.

Would be a very good signing for this level. Probably not expensive since his contract runs out this summer. Young, versatile, strong and direct and very paceful which gives the squad a dimension we've lacked. Would be good if we were able to sign him up even without a manager.

Doesn't matter, if you don't have a manager and expect to announce one imminently, you don't sign players. Unless of course, the manager-to-be agrees to it.

Now, do you think that's the case in this instance?

If a prior agreement to purchase is between the clubs - does it really matter who is manager ? Personally don't know how these loan deals - with an agreement to purchase work (if that is the case). Could we have backed out of the deal ?

Archived