BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wolves vs Rovers

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully the players will give Gary and Terry a good win as a send off. 4 in a row. Appleton's first job is to bring in a hard tacking midfielder - he also tried to buy a right back called Scott Wiseman from Barnsley this week for Blackpool - could be his first signing. Rovers are a big club and we now have a 'proper' football manager with good contacts in the game.

Hopefully the players will give Gary and Terry a good win as a send off. 4 in a row. Appleton's first job is to bring in a hard tacking midfielder - he also tried to buy a right back called Scott Wiseman from Barnsley this week for Blackpool - could be his first signing. Rovers are a big club and we now have a 'proper' football manager with good contacts in the game.

Berg was also a proper football manager with good contacts in the game, and his signing of Joshua King turned out to be invaluable. Lot of good that did him, though.

Berg was also a proper football manager with good contacts in the game, and his signing of Joshua King turned out to be invaluable. Lot of good that did him, though.

Berg also looked scared and nervous in his interviews like Paul Ince. Look up George Thorne who Appleton took on loan while at Pompey... eye for a player.

Berg also looked scared and nervous in his interviews like Paul Ince. Look up George Thorne who Appleton took on loan while at Pompey... eye for a player.

I'm not denying that Appleton has an eye for a player, in fact I think he might have it. I'm saying Berg had it too, but it didn't work out too well for him.

Maybe I'm still too disturbed by his record - 2 wins in 11 games, hardly an improvement over Berg's 1 win in 10, but I do hope his record improves upon joining us. Or we're screwed.

I'm not denying that Appleton has an eye for a player, in fact I think he might have it. I'm saying Berg had it too, but it didn't work out too well for him.

Maybe I'm still too disturbed by his record - 2 wins in 11 games, hardly an improvement over Berg's 1 win in 10, but I do hope his record improves upon joining us. Or we're screwed.

I agree, Berg just wasn't ready for the Rovers job. Appleton seems determined to have a crack at getting promoted to the big time - 7 draws out of 11 which would probably have been wins if Blackpool had players like Jordan Rhodes and Ruben Rochina et al.

can see a draw now with a new boss coming in, people will want to impress!!

Never know with our lot, CKR sounded peeved on Twitter.

At the very least I hope they try and give GB a send off.

I bet we'll win this match. The players seem very motivated in proving how good a manager Bowyer is, and are literally begging on their knees for Venkys to give him more time at the helm. A victory would serve their purpose, and they'll be all fired up.

Of course my predictions are always wrong, so I hope I didn't just jinx the match.

How I want us to win tomorrow to set an appropriate benchmark for the incoming manager.

We will struggle to win tomorrow but might have a chance tonight !!!

Despite Wolves' poor form this season, there are two reasons why I think we might struggle tonight. Firstly, Saunders will have them fired-up - not too sure about his tactical acumen but he's a lively and bubbly fellow who you can imagine having a big initial impact. Secondly, a central midfield of O'Hara and Henry will be far too good and strong for us.

Unfortunately, expect Wolves to edge it by the odd goal.

We will struggle to win tomorrow but might have a chance tonight !!!

Despite Wolves' poor form this season, there are two reasons why I think we might struggle tonight. Firstly, Saunders wilol have them fired-up - not too sure about his tactical acumen but he's a lively and bubbly fellow who you can imagine having a big initial impact. Secondly, a central midfield of O'Haea and Henry will be far too good and strong for us.

Unfortunately, expect Wolves to edge it by the odd goal.

I heard Saunders saying on Talk Sport this morning that he hasnt had much time to implement anything re tactics etc for tonights game. Sounds like an excuse already if you ask me

Sorry, who's Jamie? I think you've got the wrong guy.

I'm just an idiot who likes to exaggerate, so don't mind me and my stupid jokes. I hope they aren't offensive, and will not hesitate to apologize if they are considered so.

Just messing...the gross misuse of the word "literally" was very Jamie Redknapp.

Archived