BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Are the Rao's really this stupid?

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course the missing 4000 are having an effect , why do you think brown nose did the latest "blame the fans" crap .

Largely because he's trying to ensure that staff at Ewood retain a job and the club can continue to function. Do you honestly think that the owners are at all bothered if office staff etc are made redundant?

Largely because he's trying to ensure that staff at Ewood retain a job and the club can continue to function. Do you honestly think that the owners are at all bothered if office staff etc are made redundant?

Well p***ing off those who have chosen not to renew, and blaming them is hardly going to get them scurrying back.

I'm not sure Cheston cares about them either Parson. He will have to explain the shortfall in income to the Indians and he sounds like a self serving bean counter who will pass the buck. I believe he is cut from the same cloth as Agnew.

I could do his job with a blind fold. Give me £100k pa (plus a decent pension) and I would seriously consider taking control of the situation.

As a construction accountant and many family members in the general scene of accountancy and commercial management, we & i still can't get our heads around his sign off on the last accounts and subsequent going forwards appraisal, no wonder KPMG resigned as auditors. They did the same under Craig Whyte at Rangers in case you need a back-up of a same scenario.

Utterly dumbfounded, I would gladly help the Ian's if required at Seneca if of any use, cards on the table. I would urge both Ian's to contact me to agree a strategy going forwards along with PhillipL and those who maybe able to assist elsewhere. I will leave it at that.

The club can be rescued over five years without external parachute payments but fans would need to understand this requires several forms of external finance and obvious desired backing from cash injections and a new commercial directive to ease cash flow constraints which seem to strangle the club presently. Given the recent history cash bank funded lending from the UK would not be achievable.

Guarentee a Rovers backed Seneca bid would substantially increase income and would replicate the Rangers scenario now with Douglas park and the rest of the bears.

As a construction accountant and many family members in the general scene of accountancy and commercial management, we & i still can't get our heads around his sign off on the last accounts, no wonder KPMG resigned as auditors. They did the same under Craig Whyte at Rangers in case you need a back-up.

Utterly dumbfounded, would gladly help the Ian's if required at Seneca if of use.

As a qualified accountant, you can quite easily spot books that no doubt, scream out FRAUD.

No way on this earth are the owners really owed £105 Million and between them, will have had a field day with the Income taken from the club.

As a qualified accountant, you can quite easily spot books that no doubt, scream out FRAUD.

No way on this earth are the owners really owed £105 Million and between them, will have had a field day with the Income taken from the club.

They've lost the thick end of £100m! (so far) Seriously, why isn't it enough that they are idiots? Why give them the credit of suggesting that they have the nous to successfully pull off a scam?

Think I've earmarked previous posts on how to set up subsidiaries of a main company acting as a shell to hide debts/tax or corporate allowances of other companies to one.

Will say i'm not sure if this has been done and wont make any allegation otherwise but I'm here to help if needed.

Think I've earmarked previous posts on how to set up subsidiaries of a main company acting as a shell to hide debts/tax or corporate allowances of other companies to one.

Will say i'm not sure if this has been done and wont make any allegation otherwise but I'm here to help if needed.

I have no accounts experience myself, but I have the an old saying. It it looks dodgy and smells dodgy, it is probably dodgy.

I have no accounts experience myself, but I have the an old saying. It it looks dodgy and smells dodgy, it is probably dodgy.

I may have to log into companies house but i can sure as out confirm venkys going forwards concern strategy embarked on SBOI lending and Venkys capital being injected. Player sales not committed in the slightest. Does anyone need a copy of the accounts?

Was tangible assets (Fixtures & Fittings & Build Assets) etc circa down a million i.e a debt wrote down figure against depreciation normally a maintenance cost?

I class players as inter-tangible given values are sporadic? any idea on movement? Commercial revenues projected against this figure?

As i said if the Ian's are serious... Get it touch lads!

Do the FA, football league or Premiership not scrutinise Clubs books and accounts? If so, why wouldn't VLL's books have been of special interest, given the goings on and the fact a firm of accountants refused to sign them off.

Surely there will be FA rules about how money is moved through a Club and 3rd party holding companies etc, or would these be easy to circumvent?

I may have to log into companies house but i can sure as out confirm venkys going forwards concern strategy embarked on SBOI lending and Venkys capital being injected. Player sales not committed in the slightest. Does anyone need a copy of the accounts?

Was tangible assets (Fixtures & Fittings & Build Assets) etc circa down a million i.e a debt wrote down figure against depreciation normally a maintenance cost?

I class players as inter-tangible given values are sporadic? any idea on movement? Commercial revenues projected against this figure?

I'm just in the process of learning Spanish at the minute and excuse me for the question, but Que?

Forgive my ignorance, but could you clarify that for someone with no accounting knowledge.

We are a cash cow end of, some people just won't accept it but like has been said there are many many ways and means to bleed big businesses, corporations and football clubs via a very complex set of accounting procedures, bank accs, holding companies etc etc.

Goes on al the time out in the big wide world. This club has had an income of north of 300 million in their time here and I wouldn't be surprised if ten percent of it or more has trickled into an off shore account somewhere for a nice divi up.

I don't believe for one minute these lot have been forking out of their own pockets it's all dressed up.

An article from Forbes India, Nov 8, 2010 under heading Venkys Sporting Ego stated that the ICICI Bank was funding the takeover. I would think that's how it's continued.

Do the FA, football league or Premiership not scrutinise Clubs books and accounts? If so, why wouldn't VLL's books have been of special interest, given the goings on and the fact a firm of accountants refused to sign them off.

Surely there will be FA rules about how money is moved through a Club and 3rd party holding companies etc, or would these be easy to circumvent?

I believe a local Blackburn company will undergo next years sign off and will conduct the auditing? Nothing wrong with an auditor resigning but it doesn't happen often unless a takeover occurs etc, given the local company was the ones behind Rovers books under John Williams then you'd question why change and go back to an old friend?

Of course you could continually change auditors to guarantee practices but we are hardly under corporate transparency or investor relations i.e FTSE regulations.

FA if they did check every club books surely they would impose FFP more regularly. Bolton court out due to takeover and Forest 29 million losses previously provoked a raise of the brow.

Archived