BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jake Kean - (Brad who?)

Amo

I wouldn't have dropped him, no. Fair do's though, Kean's done well. Can he continue to do well - I don't know because to be fair, due to the poor opposition in the Championship and our better defending of late, he's never been under a real lot of pressure. we'll see, but so far he's certainly worth his place.

I wouldn't have dropped him, no. Fair do's though, Kean's done well. Can he continue to do well - I don't know because to be fair, due to the poor opposition in the Championship and our better defending of late, he's never been under a real lot of pressure. we'll see, but so far he's certainly worth his place.

Just thought your insistence in keeping Robbo - who was clearly out of shape and playing like crap - over a young hopeful was peculiar. Experience counts for nothing if you can't do the business.

Just thought your insistence in keeping Robbo - who was clearly out of shape and playing like crap - over a young hopeful was peculiar. Experience counts for nothing if you can't do the business.

Insistence? I've never thought Robbo was great. He made more mistakes in a month than Brad did in a year. Read back to when we signed him.

Insistence? I've never thought Robbo was great. He made more mistakes in a month than Brad did in a year. Read back to when we signed him.

I'm talking about when people called for him to be dropped for Kean. You insisted it wasn't a good idea:

I'm 100% certain that it's a bad move LeC. In struggling times, the last thing you want is an inexperienced keeper. Time will tell I guess.

He was a hero today, proved for sure that he deserves the starting place. Of course, he's still young and the test will come to see how he copes when we take a few strong hidings in a row, but as evident today he has the talent to be a solid top flight keeper.

I'm talking about when people called for him to be dropped for Kean. You insisted it wasn't a good idea:

I'm 100% certain that it's a bad move LeC. In struggling times, the last thing you want is an inexperienced keeper. Time will tell I guess.

and if we were in the same position again, I'd have the same opinion. I do appreciate you remembering my posts though Toppers, very flattering. There were a few at the time of big sam's reign that you should have taken more notice of.

and if we were in the same position again, I'd have the same opinion. I do appreciate you remembering my posts though Toppers, very flattering. There were a few at the time of big sam's reign that you should have taken more notice of.

Of course. You're a very respected poster, Den. It pays to remember your stuff. Don't be so precious now. :)

Was brill today, made some top saves. Needs to work on his kicking, its rubbish!

Im sure it'll be worked on. He looks to lack strength in kicking.

Apart from that i'm really impressed.

Hes made some stunning saves since he's come into the team.

Robbo deserved/ and deserves better threatment from the club, but Kean has grabbed his chance and looks an agile, commanding and calming keeper.

Jake was outstanding today, can't see Robbo getting in the team, he has both Kean and Usai in front of him.

Jake will be an England international soon! Sign him up on a long contract.

We seem to have good keepers. Bunn is first choice at Norwich now.

I don't like to see footballers with facial hair and I wish Kean would remove his. The lad's made a promising start to his career but young keepers sometimes slip back and start to make mistakes so let's hope he can maintain the standard he has set.

• Moderation Lead

I don't like to see footballers with facial hair and I wish Kean would remove his. The lad's made a promising start to his career but young keepers sometimes slip back and start to make mistakes so let's hope he can maintain the standard he has set.

Criticising his facial hair??? Are you for real Jim?

Talk about clutching at straws....

What did you like about Robbo den?

I like him as a person but he doesn't strike me of a keeper of great talent, kind of like when we had Kelly in goal.

Jake was outstanding today, can't see Robbo getting in the team, he has both Kean and Usai in front of him.

Jake will be an England international soon! Sign him up on a long contract.

We seem to have good keepers. Bunn is first choice at Norwich now.

I really liked Bunn. Wasn't the guy who was originally number one at Norwich mentioned or called up for England last year?

What did you like about Robbo den?

I like him as a person but he doesn't strike me of a keeper of great talent, kind of like when we had Kelly in goal.

I didn't rate him Pedro and I didn't buy into this idea that it was all down to confidence with him.

Archived