BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Protest: Good Friday v Blackpol

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when we climb back to the prem il be glad you won't be on ewood alongside me... Venkys or new owners you've deserted the club so let your bitterness fade away and stop boring us.

Be that as it may - you're a bellend.

Atleast once the club goes to the wall I'll know that I wasn't an accomplice to it.

I really want to know why you have such confidence in Venkys that no-one else has.

because of the amount of money they are throwing at the club and also the fact they will appoint the RIGHT man this time.

Be that as it may - you're a bellend.

Atleast once the club goes to the wall I'll know that I wasn't an accomplice to it.

thats because your a grade 1 COWARD

because of the amount of money they are throwing at the club and also the fact they will appoint the RIGHT man this time.

How do you know they will appoint the right man? Law of averages?

And this money they are throwing at the club, where did they get it from? Their own cash reserves? If so, how do you know?

thats because your a grade 1 COWARD

No, that's 'cos he's got a brain in his head, you buck-toothed window licker.

But by all means you carry on handing over your money to Venky's and cheering the lads on to another defeat as the club gets raped and goes about its precipitous decline. In years to come you can be proud to say that.

No, that's 'cos he's got a brain in his head, you buck-toothed window licker.

But by all means you carry on handing over your money to Venky's and cheering the lads on to another defeat as the club gets raped and goes about its precipitous decline. In years to come you can be proud to say that.

i think that deserves a ban don't you?however seeing as your obviously at the home brew early il let you off ! :-(

Venkys have appointed 3 managers so far and they have all been rubbish. There is no basis for assuming they will get it right this time and every justification for fearing the worst.

They wouldn't have to throw so much money at the club if they didn't make such a balls-up of it in the first place by the way.

How do you know they will appoint the right man? Law of averages?

And this money they are throwing at the club, where did they get it from? Their own cash reserves? If so, how do you know?

NO ONE knows where the money is from and various sources have confirmed that venkys know they're fooked if they don't come to their senses and listen to the right people this time.They have150 company's worldwide and are worth 2billion and not one of those company's has probs so really Stuart this is why venkys WILL eventually get it right or their reputation worldwide will be dragged into the gutter and various people will not do business with them!.Watch this space!

No worse than calling people cowards in virtually every post.

look Brian I've given you my explanation as to why I've called people cowards and I think I'm entitled to do so after being called a Rovers Fan for buying a season ticket!.How dare anyone call fans for staying loyal to their club just because others choose not to go!.You either stay away and shut the kean up or cheer your team on!.

You call yourself a Rovers Fan for the love of all things holy! And I don't think you're one for post-modern irony, eh?

It's not a question of loyalty, it's a question of whether supporters want to be complicit in the decline of the club.

You never answer reasonable points put to you, you evade them instead and revert to your ra-ra motivational claptrap, like a WWI General urging the lads to go over the top. Anyone who disagrees is a coward. Essentially your arguments don't hold water, you insult people who disagree with you until they shut up, and you don't have anything else to say. I have to wonder at your motives for coming onto this board.

But at least Glen Mullan will vouch for you.

NO ONE knows where the money is from and various sources have confirmed that venkys know they're fooked if they don't come to their senses and listen to the right people this time.They have150 company's worldwide and are worth 2billion and not one of those company's has probs so really Stuart this is why venkys WILL eventually get it right or their reputation worldwide will be dragged into the gutter and various people will not do business with them!.Watch this space!

Where have you seen it said or written that they have £2bn? And it's just a coincidence that they bought Jordan RhodES AFTER moving from Barclays to the Indian bank? And that coming AFTER they had already sold anyone with any transfer value.

Sorry mate, I don't trust this lot one bit. Anyone who doES trust them is not basing it on recent experiencES but on covering their eyES and ears and hoping for the bESt.

Stick around though, the club will need plenty of loyal, uncowardly fans to help pick up the piecES afterwards. Remember forever is a long time...

You call yourself a Rovers Fan for the love of all things holy! And I don't think you're one for post-modern irony, eh?

It's not a question of loyalty, it's a question of whether supporters want to be complicit in the decline of the club.

You never answer reasonable points put to you, you evade them instead and revert to your ra-ra motivational claptrap, like a WWI General urging the lads to go over the top. Anyone who disagrees is a coward. Essentially your arguments don't hold water, you insult people who disagree with you until they shut up, and you don't have anything else to say. I have to wonder at your motives for coming onto this board.

But at least Glen Mullan will vouch for you.

So a supporter who attends matches is "complicit in the decline of the club"?

With "friends" like you who needs enemies ?

Venky's will leave when the parachute payments end: attendances and supporters are irrelevant.

Meanwhile supporters who love cheering on the team will continue to attend and they should not be pilloried for doing so.

Could be.

I'm not going to pretend I have all of teh answers, I just don't think labelling people who no longer go as "cowards". Admirable as it is to go on supporting the team after all that's happened, fan support is a @#/? in the ocean when it comes to influencing this club's future, given the damage Venky's have wreaked on it. and continue to wreak on it.

Venky's will leave when the parachute payments end: attendances and supporters are irrelevant.

Meanwhile supporters who love cheering on the team will continue to attend and they should not be pilloried for doing so.

I really don't think the parachute payments are substantial enough to be the key reason they are still here!, they could gain more money than that just by offloading a few more players. A think they genuinely believe(and have been convinced by 'others') they can turn things around and be back doing well in the prem in no time at all(its proven, they are that gullible)

Could be.

I'm not going to pretend I have all of teh answers, I just don't think labelling people who no longer go as "cowards". Admirable as it is to go on supporting the team after all that's happened, fan support is a @#/? in the ocean when it comes to influencing this club's future, given the damage Venky's have wreaked on it. and continue to wreak on it.

Agree Bryan. But the fact we both think fan support is irrelevant in the wider scheme of things, it kind of shows that whilst anyone staying away isn't actually hurting Venkys, by the same token anyone going isn't in bed with them.

Not intentionally of course, but if everyone sodded off then Venky's would as well.

And for all those who no longer go to Ewood because of Venky's, how many will return as supporters once the owners leave??

Archived