BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Tickets 2013/14

• Moderation Lead

Just been down, was one woman serving, and one lad stood there doing nowt.

Anyway, I was eventually seen and I renewed. Put 2 months down (doing DD) then getting a letter from Zebra which I have to fill in and return soon apparently.

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Savio, I would have thought you would have been able to collect it as soon as your finance was accepted. Sounds dodgy if they are taking your payments and haven't already paid Rovers for your seat.

Cheers Stuart I might have been able to I am not really sure as this is my 1st season ticket & not sure of the procedure. I am sure the seat is definitely booked as when I spoke to Zebra then rovers the seat was reserved & booked & I might be able to collect it now from rovers. Stuart do you know if rovers ticket line r open tommorrow so I can check & will they be able to tell me over the phone the season ticket number. Thanks

wow, what where the odds of that

(same numbers as my debit card pin number as well!)

Are you being serious? Debit card PIN numbers are usually 4 digits. If not you have just screwed up any chance that your bank will cover any theft from your account.

New Season Ticket card arrived this morning inspite of the advice from Club that last Season's would be re-activated.

That's interesting - if you haven't moved seats.

We've had our same card for the last 3 seasons - this will be season number 4. They're starting to look a little shabby.

Im really on the fence about getting a season tkt, i havent bought one for a lonf time as its a massive layout for me(even though they are bargain prices as far as season tkts go) but if i make a few savings on other things here and there(ie cancel sky tv) i think i could just about afford it, its a question of is it worth stretching myself financially for one?

Will you be able to go to every game? If yes then go for it. Unless you will also spend ££££'s on pre and post match booze.

Also look at whether you are using SKY TV to it's fullest. If you are an infrequent viewer of live football then why keep it on?

I'm always a believer in spending money on things you enjoy. You are only here once

Will you be able to go to every game? If yes then go for it. Unless you will also spend ££££'s on pre and post match booze.

Also look at whether you are using SKY TV to it's fullest. If you are an infrequent viewer of live football then why keep it on?

I'm always a believer in spending money on things you enjoy. You are only here once

I am impressed there B & W army a very sensible post.

It's all in jest. My boots are 3 years old and the van was serviced last October ;)

Maybe TJ could consider a half season ticket. Maybe buy a few matchday tickets for the first half of the season and if he finds it fits in with his lifestyle and other commitments he can then get a season ticket at Xmas

It's all in jest. My boots are 3 years old and the van was serviced last October ;)

Maybe TJ could consider a half season ticket. Maybe buy a few matchday tickets for the first half of the season and if he finds it fits in with his lifestyle and other commitments he can then get a season ticket at Xmas

:rover::rover::rover:

Was not expecting that from you, im pleasantly surprised!

Thanks,

Yes getting to all games shouldn't be a problem unless something important comes up out of the blue, No I wouldn't be spending £££ on booze(or travel expenses) as I only live 5-10 mins walk from the ground and usually just have a couple of beers at home before strolling down to the ground.

I don't have any sports or movies packages with sky, just basic entertainment pack(which I could live without as I usual download or get the boxsets of shows that I really like) The thing I really would miss though is the sky+ function(as I rarely watch shows as they are airing) Id probably only safe about a tenner by getting rid of sky tv completely, because I'd still have to pay them about £20 for the broadband and phone I get from them and I cant do without broadband(and don't want to switch to another slightly cheaper ISP as that would mean having to get into another contract)

I only really mentioned Sky as an example, id have to make little cutbacks here and there on other things and generally spend even more wisely than I already do.

I'll see what happens at rovers over the next couple of weeks before deciding, as you say(though im guessing you where being a little sarcastic :P ) Its good to spend money on things you enjoy, but buying a season tkt would mean spending pretty much all my spare(leisure)money on it and not leave much for other enjoyable things, So id like a bit more of an inkling from the club that there is going to be a bit more enjoyment this season before I put all my eggs in that basket.

Archived