BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shaw, Agnew and Bowyer summoned to India

It shows what a complete an utter amateur Agnew is that he exposed himself on a messageboard. I swear the Benny Hill music must play around the clock in the offices at Ewood Park. He always jumped to the defence of his lover Kean, when any awkward questions were put his way. Heaven forbid Kean actually answering a legitimate question on the destruction job he did while at the club.

I wonder how long it will be until 09101965 posts again?

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not convinced its Kaa-gnew he's far more devious than that ,but his son ? who had a similar outburst on twitter a while back regarding Shebby Singh, whilst he was enjoying the benefits in the press office stationed at Ewood, but he obviously not been at Ewood in a while as the club have not had a contract for over six months with Paula Abdul Poisionious Reptile or whatever the company was called, well according to Derek tipp-ex

Thought that it was a bit ott regarding his Mrs though after all she may be ok, but suppose it's the same as declaring war on supporters to protect his golden egg , so horses for courses I suppose.

• Backroom

Of course, it could just be that he actually doesn't like turning the insults personal.

I'm not sure that a dingle would pick the date of the biggest El Lanclassico Rovers win at turf moor this century as their user name.

Let it lie methinks.

Yeah, I'm sure that's it :rolleyes: and using that date would be one way of flying below the radar, don't you think?

Of course, it could just be that he actually doesn't like turning the insults personal.

I'm not sure that a dingle would pick the date of the biggest El Lanclassico Rovers win at turf moor this century as their user name.

Let it lie methinks.

Its not Paul Agnew.

Archived