BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shaw, Agnew and Bowyer summoned to India

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blame game: Blackburn's Portuguese players fuming at being made scapegoats for slump.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/blackburns-portuguese-players-fuming-after-1835598?

"Blackburn were also in second position with the possibility to be promoted back to the Premier League.

"After Kean left, the club had four managers who randomly removed all Portuguese players from the team and consequently they dropped from second towards the relegation spots, where they are currently.

"Portuguese players are not to be blamed for destroying all the work of Kean and global advisor Shebby Singh did but rather four unknown managers are to be blamed."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can Agnew take to his new mouthpiece, the Lancs Telegraph, to explain this one then? So much for no investigation, the lying prick.

Of course he will explain it , it was all Shaw's fault, not one to hold back on sticking the knife into someone's back when his position that he gained by going over to the dark side is threatened, hence his re-appearance from the vipers nest over the last week or so

As for Tipp-ex Derek well you only have to look at the mess and some of the players he left at Nob End to realise that he likes a "good deal ;)" with players ,agents and service providers and should have never been anywhere near the board of Rovers, but Aggers needed a buffer

My worry is that somebody else will end up being thrown under the bus for that statement on the website.

I do have a sneaking suspicion that the whole house of cards is about to come tumbling down, the press obviously smell a rat at last (we've all known something smelt wrong for a long time) but in saying that I expect a few more surprises to come, probably with a "Verbal Kent is Kaiser Soze" style twist and the Scooby gang to reveal that Mrs D is in fact the old fairground owner (who happens to have a sideline in football management) in a mask all along.

Guest Norbert

There does seem to be a momentum in the press now, openly lambasting the owners/board. Hopefully this will follow through to the other 'advisors' as well once all the solictor's letters and injuctions are conquered. There is one massive tapeworm yet to be flushed out.

Kean sanctioned the players ?

He said he knew nothing about them, they just turned up at the training ground.

No one knew anything about them on the playing management side that is a fact even Kean didn't know

Agnew last week:

"I think it’s uncomfortable because a lot of what is said about you, if it’s justified you take it on the chin and think fair enough, I could have done that better or whatever. But there is a lot out there at the moment that galls me when it’s not true.

I’ve always been the first person to say that if I’ve got something wrong I’ll hold my hands up."

LET'S WAIT AND SEE IF HE DOES HOLD HIS HANDS UP AND ADMIT THE LIES ON THE WEBSITE

"But what I would say is everything we do, on our side is done as honestly as we possibly can with the best Blackburn Rovers interests at heart."

THE ONLY INTERESTS HE IS TRYING TO PROTECT IS HIS OWN IN EVERYTHING HE SAYS AND DOES.

Having read the LT this morning it would appear that Chris Flanagan is trying to get the relevant answers from Agnew but having no success thus far.

It will be interesting to see if Mr. Flanagan can elicit any worthwhile response out of Agnew in the light of the most recent developments but he completely missed a trick in his recent Agnew interview when the thrust of the questioning should have been to ask him why he and Shaw and Agnew couldn't all act like grown ups and attempt to get along in the interests of the Club.

Archived