BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shaw, Agnew and Bowyer summoned to India

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe Shaw and Agnew are getting their p45's. No idea why Bowyer has gone out there. Surely they won't get rid of him?!

Why do you think that ? Has anyone actually been sacked when they have been summoned to Pune ? I can't think of anyone.

Maybe Bowyer is going to be given the job.

Nicko has alluded to Shaw and Agnew leaving on Twitter. He's said 'One body already. More to follow.'

Why do you think that ? Has anyone actually been sacked when they have been summoned to Pune ? I can't think of anyone.

Maybe Bowyer is going to be given the job.

The difference is, Shebby is in Pune as well. They'll get him to give Shaw/Agnew a letter or something ;)

Can't see this is that big an issue, if I were the owners I'd want to ask Bowyer for his face to face opinion on what the hell is going on with the players, (without blaming him). Physical training is at a bare minimum at this stage of the season and McPhillips is presumably still at Brockhall.

Shaw and Agnew's visit follows that of Shebby last week. If they're both or all getting the riot act or better still sack so much the better.

if I were the owners I'd want to ask Bowyer for his face to face opinion on what the hell is going on with the players, (without blaming him).

Really? I can't see what that achieves. Fly someone half way round the world when they could be on the training pitch to ask a question that could be done just as effectively in a video conference?

Unless the outcome is to tell them all a new manager is being appointed, it's a completely pointless excercise to send Bowyer over there.

Really sums our owners up, doesn't it? "Summoning" the interim manager half-way across the globe when he's got a relegation dogfight to prepare for. We're short-staffed enough as it is, with most of the coaching staff given their marching orders. An absolute farcical way to run a football club, but hey why stop now?

They'll probably all just get a ticking off and told to play nicely. This could be plans for action if we down and nothing more, especially if the tantric controller is breathing into earholes !

Perhaps they've summoned them out there to tell them first hand of their decision to put the club up for sale...

Oh, we can but dream

They aint the types to do that, they'd just do it :( Same if we went to admin the first anyone would know would be when the locksmiths turned up !

They'll probably all just get a ticking off and told to play nicely. This could be plans for action if we down and nothing more, especially if the tantric controller is breathing into earholes !

So Philip randomly chucks that name into the mix out of spite and people just lap it up?

Archived