BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shaw, Agnew and Bowyer summoned to India

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I was Bowyer I'd be telling them to kean off, he's got a job to do and shoudn't be flying off to bloody India at this stage of the season.Is it me or does it seems like they're pulling out all the stops to try and get us relegated? I swear they've not got a bloody brain cell between the lot of them.

But we know they are clueless - the fact they couldn't give one jot about demanding the presence of the most important man at the club at the moment (bar SS of course), to travel a quarter of the way around the world, in advance of arguably the most crucial match of the season, speaks VOLUMES.....amateurs with money playing at Championship manager. W*nkers, the lot of them!

But we know they are clueless - the fact they couldn't give one jot about demanding the presence of the most important man at the club at the moment (bar SS of course), to travel a quarter of the way around the world, in advance of arguably the most crucial match of the season, speaks VOLUMES.....amateurs with money playing at Championship manager. W*nkers, the lot of them!

clueless....lol in 2 + half years you get clued up not glued up....this nieveness excuse as stopped washing with people a long while ago

If I was Bowyer I'd be telling them to kean off, he's got a job to do and shoudn't be flying off to bloody India at this stage of the season.

Is it me or does it seems like they're pulling out all the stops to try and get us relegated? I swear they've not got a bloody brain cell between the lot of them.

agree Bowyer hasnt got time to waste travelling to Pune just before arguably the clubs two biggest home games in decades

Guest Norbert

This is a very strange situation indeed. I think it'll either amount to a lot of nothing, or I can see either Shebby or Agnew gaining real control of the club.

My reading into this latest bit of nonsense is , someone has done for the secretary (Shaw , Agnew Singh ?) take your pick ...

Maybe the loons are trying to find out , who put him up to including Mr Bergs severance package as an extra item, no one alledgedly knew about ...

Why Bowyer is out there , I do not know ...

Cannot see all 4 coming back as employees of BRFC ...

I Think there are big Changes ahead.... I do Think that Venkys realize that they have lost alot of Money and want Changes. They have been really fu**ed by Aggster, Shagster and Shebby so now its time to roll heads. Appoint Bowyer as Director of Football and let Bowyer decide on a a new manager.

Guest Norbert

That's fantasy island Neophox, as it would be a sensible plan of action. I suppose Gary would know what to look for in a manager, he's worked with enough of them since he arrived at Blackburn.

My reading into this latest bit of nonsense is , someone has done for the secretary (Shaw , Agnew Singh ?) take your pick ...

Maybe the loons are trying to find out , who put him up to including Mr Bergs severance package as an extra item, no one alledgedly knew about ...

Why Bowyer is out there , I do not know ...

Cannot see all 4 coming back as employees of BRFC ...

could be really simple - goes like "right chaps we need some help, we have a nice bunch of men called administrators to run the club from tomorrow, but you have one last footballing decision to make, can you let us know if you want 10 points deduction now, or 10 points deducted at the start of next season - can you tell us before you fly home there's good fellows............oh by the way, you'll have to buy your own tickets home"

Guest Norbert

Unless a proper manager is brought in, and Bowyer is given his usual reserves/youth team job then fair enough. If he was to be binned outright, with God knows who moving in (Shebby? Hendry? Joe Pasquale?) then that is complete and utter madness.

As long as Bowyer keeps his role with the reserves/youth then this is the most sensible idea.

GB must be kept on as reserve team manager

This decision would make sense though no? Providing Bowyer is kept on of course. A relatively experienced manager is the only thing that would keep us up IMO.

God knows who'd take it of course, but money talks.

sadly you are right there. we need a manager for 6 games but who tho? Hughes/Bowen? McClaren? Sven?

i like GB but dont think he is/wants to be manager, think he sees himself more of developing of youth players

Archived