[Archived] Shaw, Agnew and Bowyer summoned to India

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Norbert

according to footy agent north, Hughes and Bowen are 1st choice targets

https://twitter.com/FootyAgentNorth

Lynsey Talbot

I know Hughes' stock has fallen a fair amount but I can't see that happening. Especially after hearing Bowen's stinging comments about the club and the players during the Cardiff game. More likely to get Howard Hughes.

Lynsey Talbot. I know that name. Sent me a nice letter responding to something I sent quite some time ago (probably asking them to sack Ince).

You been in a coma for the past 2 years or what?

No, might have been better than watching the mess these lot have made of our club though.

Incidentally, I can't see Hughes coming back, unless he gets something absolutely ridiculous to come back, then something even more ridiculous if he saves us from the drop.

Lynsey Talbot. I know that name. Sent me a nice letter responding to something I sent quite some time ago (probably asking them to sack Ince).

Lynsey is first class! Lovely lady and true Rover. Another victim of this shower of Indian shyte if true.

@#/? off Venky's we despise you! May you, your ancestors and offspring rot in hell you @#/?s!

according to footy agent north, Hughes and Bowen are 1st choice targets

https://twitter.com/FootyAgentNorth

Lynsey Talbot

Just looked at that twitter page, read down a little until some tweets he made in December and he was dead certain on Hughes coming back then, "terms agreed" and "announced by end of day" are on there...

He was wrong last time, could he be wrong again???

No tweets between then and now either... sounds like someone having a laugh to me???!!!

I'm just taking a peek into to see things from the inside...

Take our rivalry out of the equation It's simply unbelievable what is happenning to your club and I take no comfort from your troubles, we are all Lancastrians after all (well I'm a Mancunian tbh). if there was ever a blueprint how not to run a business, never mind a football club, has sadly become a reality for Blackburn but you know that and I won't rub your noses in it. Good luck for the rest of the season guys .

Just looked at that twitter page, read down a little until some tweets he made in December and he was dead certain on Hughes coming back then, "terms agreed" and "announced by end of day" are on there...

He was wrong last time, could he be wrong again???

No tweets between then and now either... sounds like someone having a laugh to me???!!!

Noticed that myself, very strange. Colin Hendry-------------------- come-on down !

Guest Norbert

Thanks, we'll effing need it! Dougie Freedman has turned into a pretty good appointment. Did well at Palace, and after a slow start has Bolton going. Amazing to think Berg was appointed around the same time (I think, I've lost track of who was in charge when).

Pretty grim when you think about it. Bowyer, Shaw and Agnew are the senior football people at Rovers. Frightening.

Thinking slightly laterally, where is Karen Silk at the moment? You would have thought if there were any risk of administration, she would be involved in the discussions.

I think this means her position is safe.

I'm just taking a peek into to see things from the inside...

Take our rivalry out of the equation It's simply unbelievable what is happenning to your club and I take no comfort from your troubles, we are all Lancastrians after all (well I'm a Mancunian tbh). if there was ever a blueprint how not to run a business, never mind a football club, has sadly become a reality for Blackburn but you know that and I won't rub your noses in it. Good luck for the rest of the season guys .

At least you made a sensible appointment and went about things the right way and now it's bearing fruit. Why the hell these lot carry on like this is beyond belief and only adds so theories of corruption. Fair play if you make the play offs you deserve it.

Freedman had a lot to turn round but he has changed the mentality but to be fair he seems to be doing a good job. I'm a mate of Michael Appleton's Dad and have spoken to him about Michael's tenure at your place which wasn't a pleasant conversation but that's history now. You guys need to sort out the immediate future so do you reckon Hughes would come back? God forbid Coyle would take the reigns at your place

Reading between the lines, Nixon is in Agnew's pocket and is getting 'stuff' out there to discredit Shebby and feather his own nest.

Glen Mullan etc. have 'leaked' news implying the removal of the snake and shelf.

Boardroom politics are alive and well but you'd have to think that if Snake and Shelf come away from this intact that he (Agnew) is much more than an employee and that the darkest of dark forces are at work behind the scenes.

Freedman had a lot to turn round but he has changed the mentality but to be fair he seems to be doing a good job. I'm a mate of Michael Appleton's Dad and have spoken to him about Michael's tenure at your place which wasn't a pleasant conversation but that's history now. You guys need to sort out the immediate future so do you reckon Hughes would come back? God forbid Coyle would take the reigns at your place

I seem to remember Bolton acting quicly in bringing in the man they wanted whilst our lot messed about for 6 weeks then brought in Berg. God help us if they bring Coyle in, that would bring the house down. If people thought Kean got it bad i'd love to see the reaction to Coyle helping us down. At least we'd then know Venkys are Scumley fans once and for all :)

I think Coyle would do enough to motivate the players out of the relegation zone. Quick fix, but if things don't go to plan straight away, it could get messy for him like Tomphil suggests

I think Coyle would do enough to motivate the players out of the relegation zone. Quick fix, but if things don't go to plan straight away, it could get messy for him like Tomphil suggests

He'd definitely succeed in giving the Dingles their biggest ever reason to celebrate if he did come in and then got us relegated.

I really don't want that to happen... I'd rather gouge my eyes out with a spoon!!!

I know what your saying and for me that's all Coyle is, a tub thumper a bit like a poor mans Keegan but i don't think he could motivate this lot. If i genuinely thought he could offer something i would put the other stuff aside but i really do not rate the guy in any shape or form.

Cheer up boys. It's all about the pies. Venky's haven't passed due diligence in their domain. Chicken heads will roll. What a joke this club is/has become. Don't second-guess yourselves. Keep faith with the "confused" ones. Their "baby" is about to be flushed away with the bathwater (no inside knowledge here before anyone breaks a sweat). RIP BRFC - good knowing you. Remember the good times. Port Vale away.

22:43 BaWA

@reluctantnicko: @Batman1966BRFC Bowyer is supposed to have it for rest of season. Currently under review. Along with Berg issue. Silk has quit.

I guess we'll find out soon either way.

22:43 BaWA

@reluctantnicko: @Batman1966BRFC Bowyer is supposed to have it for rest of season. Currently under review. Along with Berg issue. Silk has quit.

I guess we'll find out soon either way.

if karens quit that looks like one of the last with any sense has left the club...will the last out of Ewood please turn the lights out

When you think it can't get much worse it does the circus continues along with more publicity for Venkys - well lets be honest they'll hardly get any in league one !

Lynsey is Fans Liason Officer. One of the good guys down at Ewood.

Archived