BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shaw, Agnew and Bowyer summoned to India

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

So amateur but I imagine that is an 'FU' to certain people with the added line about Shaw not being investigated

Shagnew may have struck a blow in Pune

No mention of Shebby in that statment RE the talks. I wonder if will disappear like Vineeth did when he went to Pune for talks last May!

Or Shebby doesn't have the admin password to the Official Website...

Pune...

A sweating,starry eyed and excited Mother Chicken Desai bursts into the room where Agnew,Shaw,Singh and Bowyer sit like little boys awaiting a telling off......

Well my little Children,who deserves their Ice Cream and Lollipops today?... how's the push for Champions league football progressing!?

:wacko:

Shaw 2 Shebby 0

Agnew 3 Blackburn Rovers 0

Looks like some clear winners emerging from the power struggle.

Or they will all survive, the chaos will continue as will our inexorable decline.

Venky's just don't get it and never will.

Dragging Bowyer over there sums up how clueless they are.

What do they think it can possibly achieve?

In my own perverse way, I love these press releases.

Me too. Especially how they are only ever referred to under the very vague tag of "the owners".

I don't think I've ever seen an official statement openly discuss monetary amounts when it comes to contract compensation matters before.

I'm just preparing myself for yet more disappointment...

Shebby and Shagnew will probably be told to get on with it and show a united front - which basically means we're keaned and heading for relegation.

If this happens, I can't see us winning another game this season. No matter how hard Bowyer tries to work some magic with the squad - I just think we're doomed to failure, and the sad thing is we deserve it with the way the club is run.

From his friendship with Kean, and possibly others, Agnew knows how to play the Rao family - he even received a promotion last summer for his sterling efforts and got a close pal in as MD.

Difficult moments have come for him and his cronies but every time he brushes them off. He has been a constant in all this mess and its obvious his contempt for the fans plus the power he holds.

Interesting line from the BBC article - Despite Rovers claiming there is no investigation regarding Shaw's role in the matter, BBC Sport understands he received notice of a disciplinary inquiry on 3 April.

I'm just trying to get my head around whats going on.

Can someone ITK confirm if this is right ...

There was gossip flying around that if we lost on Saturday then a new manager would be in place this week. I'm guessing this came from Shebby ?

Shaw and Agnew were told to get over to Pune to discuss Berg and current manager situation.

Shaw\Agnew knew that Shebby's plan was to get his own man in so Agnew convinced GB to fly over with them to put his case forward and put an end to Shebby's plan ?

After talks with everyone Shaw has been backed so GB stays in charge until the end of the season so nothing has changed.

Does that sum up the last few days ?

There was gossip flying around that if we lost on Saturday then a new manager would be in place this week. I'm guessing this came from Shebby ?

Shaw and Agnew were told to get over to Pune to discuss Berg and current manager situation.

Shaw\Agnew knew that Shebby's plan was to get his own man in so Agnew convinced GB to fly over with them to put his case forward and put an end to Shebby's plan ?

After talks with everyone Shaw has been backed so GB stays in charge until the end of the season so nothing has changed.

:lol: Who really knows but it seems there's too many people more concerned with their own positions rather than that of the football club

Never heard anything that bowyer was to be replaced from any sources I use . All consistent with original plan that he remains til end of season .

Bowyer was not asked to go and see the owners by the owners , he was asked by Agnew .

Re club statement , really really pleased that has been made ;-)

Never heard anything that bowyer was to be replaced from any sources I use . All consistent with original plan that he remains til end of season .

Bowyer was not asked to go and see the owners by the owners , he was asked by Agnew .

Re club statement , really really pleased that has been made ;-)

Is it worth keeping an eye out on the back pages for the rest of the week ? any particular paper ?

So further confirmation from the Club that the rumours about Shaw were false then?

Re: The Berg compensation it is somewhat unusual to specify the amount paid but otherwise it's the normal sort of situation you would expect if there was a dispute about bonuses or quantum etc. That we'd have paid some sort of figure we thought the claim was worth as opposed to nothing at all.

Of course we don't know when the 500k payment was made. Whether it was made some time ago or whether we were shamed into making it within the last few days as a result of the Court hearing.

That would be interesting to know.

BBC telling porkies?? :-)

Despite Rovers claiming there is no investigation regarding Shaw's role in the matter, BBC Sport understands he received notice of a disciplinary inquiry on 3 April.

No mention of Shebby in that statment RE the talks. I wonder if will disappear like Vineeth did when he went to Pune for talks last May!

Hopefully for all of our sakes and that of the future of the club (if indeed there is one) let's pray that is the case.

• Moderation Lead

Hopefully for all of our sakes and that of the future of the club (if indeed there is one) let's pray that is the case.

Thing is, even if he did disappear- unless he took Shaw and Agnew with him down a black hole, we're no better off....

Archived