BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shaw, Agnew and Bowyer summoned to India

Said Shebby was clueless and the article confirm this.

taxi for Shebby

Shameful dealings which most surely suspected had a bad smell to it at the time. BUT am I alone in thinking that the article was likely ghost written by Agnew?

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the money IMO , awful signings , can't think of any signing who has been value fa money or an improvement bar Rhodes and his fee debatable .

However the agent fees are low .

I think the story here is revolving around a preferred agent ?

They may be low in comparison to JA but they're not low when you consider how awful all those signings have been. I doubt they're evn low in comparison to the rest of the Championship either.

The story does in part revolve around the guy who made a cool £1m. Do you know much else about him? However it also revolves around Singh signing 5 players and handing out another £500k in agents fees. Most Championship clubs are lucky to spend that on transfers. I really hope this money is coming out of Venky's pockets because they're the ones who have been had. More fool them for letting idiots do their work for them.

I'm lead to believe a fixer was the middle man in these deals who is British and goes by the surname of Rush ,

The scouting network certainly didn't identify the players we signed and they came that thick and fast that there does seem to be more than meets the eye .

However the story then says the financials were given shaw n sylvestor today which would be impossible when Shaw in Pune .

I know who leaked it , but motive unclear

Shameful dealings which most surely suspected had a bad smell to it at the time. BUT am I alone in thinking that the article was likely ghost written by Agnew?

Ghost written by Agnew, but with the stench of the tantric, dark lord on it too.

If the fat controller had had what he considers his share of our parachute payments this wouldn't hitting the press like this. Venkys are mugs and the battle in our boardroom not only reflects the waring siblings in Pune, but also the waring agents of European football -fighting like seagulls over the carcass Venkys have left at Ewood.

I'm lead to believe a fixer was the middle man in these deals who is British and goes by the surname of Rush ,

The scouting network certainly didn't identify the players we signed and they came that thick and fast that there does seem to be more than meets the eye .

However the story then says the financials were given shaw n sylvestor today which would be impossible when Shaw in Pune .

Can you say? I probably know the answer!!

Are there more revelations to come in the next few days?

Just strikes of incompetence all around, this is what happens when the three idiots are given the keys to Ewood by our Indian overlords.

This whole sorry mish mash of self preservation and ego is being played out in public blow by blow.

There are now two distinct camps, both contain directors journos and fan groups, both are going at it in public with no second thought about the club.

Trust no one, take no sides, treat everyone associated with the same level of deserving disdain.

Can you say? I probably know the answer!!

Are there more revelations to come in the next few days?

Massive story gonna run this weekend , n possibly another before then .

Just strikes of incompetence all around, this is what happens when the three idiots are given the keys to Ewood by our Indian overlords.

This whole sorry mish mash of self preservation and ego is being played out in public blow by blow.

There are now two distinct camps, both contain directors journos and fan groups, both are going at it in public with no second thought about the club.

Trust no one, take no sides, treat everyone associated with the same level of deserving disdain.

Fan groups are in one group , it's called getting the truth.

People stated they wanted the truth , so it kind of defeats the object if you don't like it when it starts to come out

I really don't see a story in the fees paid for Murphy, Etuhu, Best and CKR? £250k to agents to persuade them to drop to a lower level of football is probably about par, especially when premier league teams were interested.

If they had been a success on the park then people would be saying that's good business. But down to poor judgement, bad luck and chopping and changing the manager they haven't.

The Portuguese players that Shebby Signed on the other hand are alarming.....

To be fair, Kean signings or not, on paper they were good signings. Murphy is an experienced leader with a vast amount of experience playing at the highest level. Leon Best is a proven goalscorer in the Championship while Etuhu is an established midfielder at this level. Bringing those players in justify an agents fee to some extent.

Agreed.

This is true, good signings or not the agents fees are more justifiable in these cases compared to signing absolute nobodies and paying agents for the privilege

Agreed again

I really don't see a story in the fees paid for Murphy, Etuhu, Best and CKR? £250k to agents to persuade them to drop to a lower level of football is probably about par, especially when premier league teams were interested.

If they had been a success on the park then people would be saying that's good business. But down to poor judgement, bad luck and chopping and changing the manager they haven't.

And a third time.

Although to be fair I guess the argument is if only one of the Portugese players turns into a superstar and the others all tank then it's still good business for that level of investment.

Still think Nunes could be a good 'un handled properly.

The Portuguese signings have just not worked and should never have been signed when we needed experience .

However when you put things into perspective

Kean brought Murphy , Best and Etuhu to the club , they were his signings .

The Anderson first window our agent fees were £4.4 million so 650k is a drop in the ocean if just one had worked out .

The sad thing here is we have wasted more money paying for a scouting network which has been totally ignored .

However rovers are not in

The relegation zone because they spent 650k on Portuguese players .

They are there cos , Kean bought poorly , then this last window we brought more junk in and shifted out our creative players .

Would also point out that the directors negotiate contracts at Blackburn Rovers

Hang on a minute, in the Anderson window we brought in Roque Santa Cruz, Jermaine Jones, Rochina, Goodwillie and Formica and renegotiated Phil Jones' contract netting us an extra 8 or 9m a few months later.

OK, RSC didn't work out as expected and was hugely disappointing (and I'll give you Myles) but it's still a huge difference in quality between those players and a bunch of unknown Portugese kids.

I guess the question is, is 150k the normal sort of going rate for agent's fees for the privilege of picking up an unheard of Portugese youngster for nothing? I don't know.

Massive story gonna run this weekend , n possibly another before then .

Fan groups are in one group , it's called getting the truth.

People stated they wanted the truth , so it kind of defeats the object if you don't like it when it starts to come out

It seems to me that the press smell blood now Rovers are in the bottom three and off the pitch there is already self-inflicted turmoil.

Anything the Rovers-hating papers can add to the chaos is fair game to make sure we go down, then they'll dance on the grave for a couple of days before moving on.

Be careful what you wish for - or certainly when you wish for it.

This is why Rovers have lost so many scouts over past 18 months. Appleton was bringing in more scouts and starts to run the club properly.

Appleton said about a month ago he couldnt believe how much Rovers have been spending in players wages and what certain players were on weekly for being a championship club.

this article shows why Shebby should be nowhere the club doing transfers. sign players who are nowhere near ready for the first team. totally pathetic.

the financials could have been easily given to Shaw and Slivester by email, not very hard to receieve emails on your phone in India with Shaw.

me neither thats a non story really but the portugeses signings are another matter..I know for a fact that when some of these Portugese kids turned up at Brockhall even Kean or Eric Black dint even know anything about them or who they where........

I just hope the pre Shebby period is not forgotten and brushed under the carpet, for example; the Rochina and Formica deals, Myles Anderson, Petrovic, the next Rooney, or the Srbian who was supposed to be alright but never got a game, strange team selections based on players not in the right frame of mind or..injured ala Nelson. I guess its easier for associates of SEM or Kentaro to stick the knfe into Rovers and Venkys if Andersons finger aren't prints on it. The squad and team was already well and truly destructed before Singh came... along after we were relegated

I doubt it is forgotten..as the old saying goes a fools and there money are easily parted......looks like Venkys are proper fools and have been hoodwinked by the likes of the one can't mention , certain other agents and hangers on , Kean , most definetly Shebby , certain people already at the club ( who have things to gain ) , etc.......but the one thing standing out in all this is you learn from mistakes unless you don't want too due to reasons being kept secret so it all seems as if its incompetence..

mmm just maybe....

me neither thats a non story really but the portugeses signings are another matter..I know for a fact that when some of these Portugese kids turned up at Brockhall even Kean or Eric Black dint even know anything about them or who they where........

exactly. So how much Shebby was involve in transfer matters. How many of these great players Shebby are playing alot? Zero. Half have left already.

Murphy and Etuhu wages are well too much for any club in the championship. Most of us thought they were very good signings but sadly they havent.

we need to get rid of them in the summer.

in the championship you need good workman like midfielders and a good box to box midfield playmaker.

if you look at Cardiff midfield they play Gunnarsson, Cowie and Whittingham. they arent great players but will work hard, tackle and give 100% all the time. Whittingham is probably best CM in the championship. good passer of the ball, get box to box and work hard for the team.

You don't see any hitch in "another massive story" released to coincide with a couple of vital homes game we are virtually doomed if we don't win

Sh!t or get off the pot, man, you've played your games long enough

+1

Such impeccable timing, makes me want to vomit.

You don't see any hitch in "another massive story" released to coincide with a couple of vital homes game we are virtually doomed if we don't win

+1

Timing is the key. And this has keys by abundance!!!

What is the rubrik?

We're going to lose the home games anyway. Even if a story came out saying Venky's are selling to an omnipotent Blackburn supporting trillionaire who was going to poach Mourinho from Real Madrid as manager it would not make a one jot of difference to the cowards on the pitch.

Murphy and Etuhu wages are well too much for any club in the championship. Most of us thought they were very good signings but sadly they havent.

we need to get rid of them in the summer.

in the championship you need good workman like midfielders and a good box to box midfield playmaker.

if you look at Cardiff midfield they play Gunnarsson, Cowie and Whittingham. they arent great players but will work hard, tackle and give 100% all the time. Whittingham is probably best CM in the championship. good passer of the ball, get box to box and work hard for the team.

I think there were 5 or 6 clubs that would offer Murphy a one year deal last summer - but we offered more cash and two years. 4 years for Etuhu is also imbecilic. No legs in Chumpionship was never going to work with those two together, with Dunn too (between visits to the treatment table).

Issue is how can we get rid of them ? Sat on big cash which they won't get anywhere else so best is can hope to loan out and pay a proportion of wages.

Roque good example - £90k a week at City, Wayne Bridge another.

We can't just get rid of these jokers which makes it all so painful when we sign them.

From the limited stuff I've seen of best he looks v.poor - Kean signing say no more.

Another Neville Chamberlain! When do face up to what's really happening? Summer----that'll lead to players leaving and others not coming.

Start of the season? No we need to get off to a good start so as to enhance our promotion chances.

Christmas? No, will derail our promotion push or damage our relegation battle, take your pick.

See where I'm going with this?

What a stupid remark but not unexpected I guess. We have owners that court bad publicity week in week out, we have Agnew, Shaw and Singh that do the same and you're having a pop at Mullan??

Get a keaning grip man, any news that puts pressure on the idiots running the club should be released as and when, it doesn't matter about the games coming up, that consideration went long ago.

Archived