BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shaw, Agnew and Bowyer summoned to India

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

with all this infighting going on in the boardroom, Shebby and the owners we arent going to go anywhere.

we need a proper CEO in and new owners!!!

Wonder what Bowyer went all that way to India for???

looking forward to his Press Conference tomorrow or Friday. to find out why he went and what was discuss

The point of the article , is Mrs D has accused shaw and sylvestor of ripping her and Blackburn Rovers off , it's a watered down version of the facts , but will be run properly at the weekend

That's not exactly good news, though. Sylvester is supposed to be one of the few semi-competent individuals at our club. As for Shaw, I'd be ecstatic to see him getting the boot, but not if it means that Shebby gets even more power at Ewood.

I'm hoping that stories that are a bit more "explosive" will leak soon; stories that might actually damage Venky's reputation so severely that they'll consider selling or take measures to have the club run properly again (although the chances of that are close to zero, I suppose).

That was possibly put on the website by Paul Agnew

So why have a go at Shebby for a 'pathetic' investigation when it appears that he's the one telling the truth and Agnew (surprise surprise) is the one misleading everyone on the website?

Guest Norbert

And that would suggest that either side simply briefs against the other and does things without the Rao's knowledge or approval. The sheer negligence of Venky's has led to this situation, and I do hope that the weekend expose is a real unveiling of the madness, and not a damp squib like tonight. I also hope that the press are lining up semone else for a fall.

Yep nowt new as such presumably a team Shebby leak

It does confirm two things however:

1 - mrs d isn't happy about it and will hold Shaw responsible

2- Shebby is more pathetic than we originally thought running his little investigations without permission, he reminds me of Garth on the office when he was allowed to run his investigation and went totally OTT with it

Pathetic all of them and everyone they have drawn in

Regarding the points above ,

I can confirm this was not leaked by Singh ,

The article is very watered down n originals may go public this week

Re investigations , again your point is completely wrong as Venkys have instructed solicitors to investigate this having removed the last solicitor who had been overseeing contracts .

This solicitor is regarded the best in the business and any potential wrong doings will be found if they are true

• Backroom

Out of interest does anyone know of a more inept set up at any league club in the country

I defy anyone to find a more pathetic bunch of wannabes in power than Shaw, Singh and Agnew

That's not exactly good news, though. Sylvester is supposed to be one of the few semi-competent individuals at our club. As for Shaw, I'd be ecstatic to see him getting the boot, but not if it means that Shebby gets even more power at Ewood.

I'm hoping that stories that are a bit more "explosive" will leak soon; stories that might actually damage Venky's reputation so severely that they'll consider selling or take measures to have the club run properly again (although the chances of that are close to zero, I suppose).

Anderson and Kean stories , and how they monopolised a 137 year institution will be hitting the broad sheets , I can 100% promise that.

How it was done , who was involved , what the motive was and who profited, and why they have been protected in a major cover up

Anderson and Kean stories , and how they monopolised a 137 year institution will be hitting the broad sheets , I can 100% promise that.

How it was done , who was involved , what the motive was and who profited

Well done mate! But when???

Let's see those SCUM squirm!

This also doesn't make sense as that would be blatantly ignoring Venkys instructions. The statement even goes as far as referring directly to the owners backing Shaw.

If Agnew has done it without authority from Venkys then they would be rid of him in a shot (based on how they've previously dealt with insubordination)

with all this infighting going on in the boardroom, Shebby and the owners we arent going to go anywhere.

we need a proper CEO in and new owners!!!

Wonder what Bowyer went all that way to India for???

looking forward to his Press Conference tomorrow or Friday. to find out why he went and what was discuss

If GB comes back with a bald head we'll know, and it will prob mean he's got the job long-term-- well

How it was done , who was involved , what the motive was and who profited, and why they have been protected in a major cover up

Great news, Glen. Are we talking days, weeks or months before these stories hit the papers?

• Backroom

So why have a go at Shebby for a 'pathetic' investigation when it appears that he's the one telling the truth and Agnew (surprise surprise) is the one misleading everyone on the website?

I missed a key word or two on my first read that a 'club spokesman' was the one that said Shebby wasn't authorised to do it, that obviously may change things

But either way my point about him stands

The stories about Kean and Anderson will be magnificent if it means venkys will be legally forced to sell, if not it may have come out too late through no fault of anybody's

Out of interest does anyone know of a more inept set up at any league club in the country

I defy anyone to find a more pathetic bunch of wannabes in power than Shaw, Singh and Agnew

That's not fair Tom, extend it to semi pro, youth and junior clubs, then it might give us a fighting chance of finding one.

Guest Norbert

I effing hope so! Hopefully this will open a few eyes in higher places and humiliate the FA et al too if this does go to press. But as a previous poster asked, when can all the legal letters be binned and this get exposed?

The point of the article , is Mrs D has accused shaw and sylvestor of ripping her and Blackburn Rovers off , it's a watered down version of the facts , but will be run properly at the weekend

Nightmare for Desai. I mean employing a clown / global advisor on £400k a year and sticking with Kean when it was abundantly clear to all fans that he wasn't up to the job and taking us down. That relegation and subsequent failiure to win promotion this season must have cost "her" upwards of what? £70m? The you have the incompetent Shagnew and well what do you expect?

Perhaps if Desai saw fit to put proper people in place, such as those who were there when they apparently bought the club, then all this could have been avoided. Instead we have a public mud slinging contest and crass finger pointing that is quite simply beyond belief.

Meanwhile, while Agnew, Shaw and the would be football manager Singh completely embarass themselves, and our football club, in public again, Gary Bowyer has to get a result on Saturday and next Tuesday.

Perhaps Singh, Agnew, Shaw or even Desai herself could clarify why Bowyer was made to go to Pune? An utterly pointless trip that further, if it was possible, undermines our bid for survival.

If these utter idiots had any shame or compassion for our club they would resign, and in Venkys case, put the club up for sale. Instead the sham will continue.

Salvation? What do you call salvation Rev? I hope you don't mean getting the club back to where it was before Sam was sacked - do you? I'm sure you're wise enough to see that his sacking along with that of Williams/Finn Et al means that you and me might never see top flight football at Ewood again. My fear is that we're now back to the position where any decent manager would be off as soon as a club with more potential (i.e. virtually every other club) comes calling - along with any decent player we might stumble across. That's how it was for 25 years before Jack Walker turned the club around with a massive cash injection.

You (I)do(/I) see how much damage has been done here, don't you?

I really believe he doesn't.

This also doesn't make sense as that would be blatantly ignoring Venkys instructions. The statement even goes as far as referring directly to the owners backing Shaw.

If Agnew has done it without authority from Venkys then they would be rid of him in a shot (based on how they've previously dealt with insubordination)

Depends on who he takes his instructions from , a mega promotion by means of what you know and who you have aided

Archived