BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shaw, Agnew and Bowyer summoned to India

Nightmare for Desai. I mean employing a clown / global advisor on £400k a year and sticking with Kean when it was abundantly clear to all fans that he wasn't up to the job and taking us down. That relegation and subsequent failiure to win promotion this season must have cost "her" upwards of what? £70m? The you have the incompetent Shagnew and well what do you expect?

Perhaps if Desai saw fit to put proper people in place, such as those who were there when they apparently bought the club, then all this could have been avoided. Instead we have a public mud slinging contest and crass finger pointing that is quite simply beyond belief.

Meanwhile, while Agnew, Shaw and the would be football manager Singh completely embarass themselves, and our football club, in public again, Gary Bowyer has to get a result on Saturday and next Tuesday.

Perhaps Singh, Agnew, Shaw or even Desai herself could clarify why Bowyer was made to go to Pune? An utterly pointless trip that further, if it was possible, undermines our bid for survival.

If these utter idiots had any shame or compassion for our club they would resign, and in Venkys case, put the club up for sale. Instead the sham will continue.

With every skin removed , Venkys get closer to the door .

This is the only way they are going , through public humiliation

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I missed a key word or two on my first read that a 'club spokesman' was the one that said Shebby wasn't authorised to do it, that obviously may change things

But either way my point about him stands

The stories about Kean and Anderson will be magnificent if it means venkys will be legally forced to sell, if not it may have come out too late through no fault of anybody's

The main point for me is that Agnew has released a statement on the website regarding Shaw that is patently untrue.

I'm not endorsing Singh in any way but Agnew must love the way he gets the brunt of the fans' ire while he merrily goes along wreaking havoc.

FFS guys, know the real enemy.

• Backroom

Regarding the points above ,

I can confirm this was not leaked by Singh ,

The article is very watered down n originals may go public this week

Re investigations , again your point is completely wrong as Venkys have instructed solicitors to investigate this having removed the last solicitor who had been overseeing contracts .

This solicitor is regarded the best in the business and any potential wrong doings will be found if they are true

I actually (kind of) retract the investigation statement as I missed a key phrase in the article, tha being that the fact Shebby wasn't authorised to do it came from a 'club spokesman'

Its all a big game it seems with different people believing they can speak on behalf of the owners, would you put it past the owners to tell Agnew he is in charge then tell Shebby he is in charge?

Out of the 3 of them Shebby is the least experienced and at least equally inept but one side has to win out now for everyone's sake although we all wish they would take each other out

I have made contact with then and asked them would they like to comment , he refuses to meet and wants the info by txt

i presume you mean the fat tantric slimeball? Why would he want proir knowledge of the info thats going to be published in a broadsheet? Does he want to fact-check it!!?

Its all a big game it seems with different people believing they can speak on behalf of the owners, would you put it past the owners to tell Agnew he is in charge then tell Shebby he is in charge?

Different members of the board speak to different members of the family, this is what leads to the confusion

• Backroom

The main point for me is that Agnew has released a statement on the website regarding Shaw that is patently untrue.

I'm not endorsing Singh in any way but Agnew must love the way he gets the brunt of the fans' ire while he merrily goes along wreaking havoc.

FFS guys, know the real enemy.

They are all the real enemy its just a case of which way round its easiest to dispose of them

Shaw seems an easy first pin to topple which could cause ripples but at the same time could strengthen Singhs grasp

As I just said though one side has to win most likely sadly and maybe one totally inept bumbling teams is somehow better than two totally inept backstabbing camps

The thought of 'the dignified' wee Stevie Kean and his scummy pal being exposed in public for the rape of Blackburn Rovers, reputations ruined and huge slices of humble pie being dished up to the ill-informed numpties of the world just makes me smile.

Bring it on!

Guest Norbert

I can probably think of one constant in the regime, or maybe two. And I wonder if there is a connection deeper than just the first letters of their surname.

Out of interest does anyone know of a more inept set up at any league club in the country

I defy anyone to find a more pathetic bunch of wannabes in power than Shaw, Singh and Agnew

That's the point. We know it, now everyone else should. That and the corrosive effect effect all this is having on the team we are supposed to be cheering on.

Anderson and Kean stories , and how they monopolised a 137 year institution will be hitting the broad sheets , I can 100% promise that.

How it was done , who was involved , what the motive was and who profited, and why they have been protected in a major cover up

God,I hope you're right!

The fixers in the corridors and the one constant throughout venkys reign

What does a Global Advisor actually do Glen? Has anyone ever received clarification? I mean for his purported wage you'd think he'd be picking the team, manager, signing players and negotiating contracts!!

Obviously Singh is just there to make sure we're a well run club.

how are these stories going to forced Venkys to sell the club???

What does a Global Advisor actually do Glen? Has anyone ever received clarification? I mean for his purported wage you'd think he'd be picking the team, manager, signing players and negotiating contracts!!

Signed load of players who are nowhere near good enough for the Rovers first team in the championship.

and Give really good Radio and TV interviews :rolleyes::lol::angry:

• Backroom

how are these stories going to forced Venkys to sell the club???

We just have to hope one points towards illegal activity and proof the owners knew

Whether it would also incur points deductions and the like for us is another matter but most would accept that

I do worry that it's possible the rot is so deep set that the authorities would sooner us go bust so they don't have to delve into it

An expensive sideshow , clever diversion or a failed attempt by the "owners" to perhaps gain some control from the other "owners"?

Whichever, helped take eyes off the ball very successfully no doubt to much amusement to the enemy within and their associate(s).

Did anyone not read my last post last night at the BRFC disabled supporters end of season bash Ian Sylvester was there although I never spoke to him he seemed very relaxed as I stated I did not speak to him he was pointed out to me so I can't possibly give you any info on what is going on but as others have confirmed he is a thoroughly nice chap & the last thing we need is to be losing any more staff.

Did anyone not read my last post last night at the BRFC disabled supporters end of season bash Ian Sylvester was there although I never spoke to him he seemed very relaxed as I stated I did not speak to him he was pointed out to me so I can't possibly give you any info on what is going on but as others have confirmed he is a thoroughly nice chap & the last thing we need is to be losing any more staff.

Yeah I read it and don't doubt at all what you say, feel that Sylvester might be an innocent casualty in this , obviously if the allegations are true certain people will be passing the buck trying to save their own skins, but if both his and Shaw's (Club Secretary and MD) names are on any contracts that are being looked at , he and Shaw are obviously the first port of call for any investigation.

I hope Sylvester is not a casualty because everyone I spoke to last night said what a thoroughly decent chap this guy is and with all this infighting doesn't deserve this speaking with our very own parson blue I suggested it and we both had a chuckle maybe we should send the lot of them to Jeremy Kyle he would bang their heads together and sort this rabble out no probs & we both agreed in life people work together who hate each others guts but although you might hate each other you work together for the good of the company IMO I would get rid of Shebby, Shaw & Shagnew & appoint proper football people.

Anderson and Kean stories , and how they monopolised a 137 year institution will be hitting the broad sheets , I can 100% promise that.

How it was done , who was involved , what the motive was and who profited, and why they have been protected in a major cover up

I have brought this post up again to highlight it to anyone reading this thread. Read, digest and think hard upon it.

Oh and stop slagging Glen Mullan off if this is true.

Archived