BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shaw, Agnew and Bowyer summoned to India

Thing is, even if he did disappear- unless he took Shaw and Agnew with him down a black hole, we're no better off....

Marginally better or perhaps not as bad dependent on 'glass half full or empty' but I totally understand and agree with your sentiments.

About time this lot either grabbed the bull by the horns and tried to sort the mess out that they have ultimately been responsible for, once and for all and/or cleared off.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BBC telling porkies?? :-)

Despite Rovers claiming there is no investigation regarding Shaw's role in the matter, BBC Sport understands he received notice of a disciplinary inquiry on 3 April.

I wouldn't think it's the beeb telling porkies in this instance, more likely to be the shower in charge

Yep another Nixon cracker , both at club and neither has walked out

Yes staff very unhappy and even strike action muted in some quarters but at present no resignations

Are you absolutely 100 per cent certain regarding Karen Silk Glen?

Are you absolutely 100 per cent certain regarding Karen Silk Glen?

Yep she is unhappy and has made those feelings known to the owners , she has considered her long term future but is still very much a rovers employee

What do the staff think of Agnew Glen ?

Agnew was universally hated before he became a director , that mould has not changed and more will walk the longer he stays

So nothing changed then, just a meeting... Makes you wonder what the Global Advisor role actually is if the core of a relegation threatened football club have to travel to the other side of the world only to come back with no developments. I thought it was Shebby's job communicate between Blackburn and India?

Yep she is unhappy and has made those feelings known to the owners , she has considered her long term future but is still very much a rovers employee

Agnew was universally hated before he became a director , that mould has not changed and more will walk the longer he stays

Just what I thought, need some clever colleagues to drop him right in the kean, bound to happen eventually.

Any chance of a pole along the lines of 'Who do you trust the least?' - A)Shagspew or B)Shabby.

Only two options, no chance to vote for everyone's preferred option (both sides should be castrated and sent to hell). If one side has to win, who do most fans choose - Shelfy and the shape shifter or the mad Malaysian motor mouth?

Guest Norbert

So far it seems that those who have been saying it will be an anti-climax, and it will be business as usual look to be right. Maybe The Rao's fancied them all to come over for a few beers and a game of Trivial Pursuits. Are the board still over there? Or has everyone returned to their jobs over here?

Yep another Nixon cracker , both at club and neither has walked out

Yes staff very unhappy and even strike action muted in some quarters but at present no resignations

Don't understand your animosity towards Nicko.

He is a typical journo, however, he is highly respected by most (ask Martin Blackburn & Cryer).

Not sure that you have the full facts where Ms Silk is concerned:

Alan Nixon @reluctantnicko Protected account 13s

@mozrover Too bizarre. Karen Silk working her notice. Rest of main players in Pune. But no resolution.

• Moderation Lead

Don't understand your animosity towards Nicko.

Not sure that you have the full facts where Ms Silk is concerned:

Alan Nixon @reluctantnicko Protected account 13s

@mozrover Too bizarre. Karen Silk working her notice. Rest of main players in Pune. But no resolution.

Really??? Steve Kean's bosom buddy and promoter of Scotch managers, and agent hanger on extraordinaire!

personally this own situation is pathetic and shows how disorgainse we are as a club.

Sounds to me that Shaw is staying in his role at the club and isnt going nowhere like some were saying last week.

I think Shebby will go back to running the BRFC Indian Football Academy where he was last season.

Also the owners have back Shaw and Agnew and I expect them to be in charge for of running BRFC at Ewood Park for the owners and report directly to Mrs D and Balaji.

I think Bowyer will be in charge of the rovers first team until the end of season. cant see any manager coming in for 5 or 6 games now.

Btw, Nicko is saying Karen Silk is working her notice and has put her resignation in.

Has any 'in the know' person actually spoken directly to the people supposly leaving the club soon???

tbh, no-one at rovers has a clue what is going on at the minute apart from the venkys, Shaw, Agnew, Shebby and Bowyer. so dont know how people can have sources when these people are in India

Really??? Steve Kean's bosom buddy and promoter of Scotch managers, and agent hanger on extraordinaire!

I think Glen is guilty of making it a willy-waving contest and perhaps he has a deep seated jealousy of Nicko's wide ranging football contacts.

• Moderation Lead

personally this own situation is pathetic and shows how disorgainse we are as a club.

Sounds to me that Shaw is staying in his role at the club and isnt going nowhere like some were saying last week.

I think Shebby will go back to running the BRFC Indian Football Academy where he was last season.

Also the owners have back Shaw and Agnew and I expect them to be in charge for of running BRFC at Ewood Park for the owners and report directly to Mrs D and Balaji.

I think Bowyer will be in charge of the rovers first team until the end of season. cant see any manager coming in for 5 or 6 games now.

Btw, Nicko is saying Karen Silk is working her notice and has put her resignation in.

Has any 'in the know' person actually spoken directly to the people supposly leaving the club soon???

tbh, no-one at rovers has a clue what is going on at the minute apart from the venkys, Shaw, Agnew, Shebby and Bowyer. so dont know how people can have sources when these people are in India

Nobody is in the know at Rovers!!!

I think Mullan has made it a willy-waving contest and perhaps has a deep seated jealousy of Nicko's wide ranging football contacts.

I couldn't tell you the psychology, as I don't know either of them.

At any rate- I can't stand the way Nixon turned on Rovers fans, plus his constant promotion and SEM client agenda he peddled in his sh1thouse rag of a newspaper.

When you have a 'political' situation, opponents have ways and means of 'briefing against one another'.

Unfortunately, IMO, allied to a disgruntled employee base, that's why there are, seemingly, a number of 'leaks'. It happens at Westminster and in, from my personal experiences, virtually all organisations (even the church !).

At any rate- I can't stand the way Nixon turned on Rovers fans, plus his constant promotion and SEM client agenda he peddled in his sh1thouse rag of a newspaper.

Just another ' slimeball ' hack reporter with an agenda.

Mercerman...

Do you have anything to back up the idea that this summit meeting could be to discuss selling the club, or is it just a hunch?

I know you like a flutter... what odds would you give on this one?

I will go out on a limb and say that, IMO, Rovers will be under new ownership by the time next season kicks-off, at the very latest.

I agree on this and I think most of us will have our thoughts.

However, Nicko, IMO, is unbelievably close to things. I think his stance on Rovers has now changed and it would be foolish to ignore his writings.

Why?

I have given you my thoughts and don't want to go beyond that, so I would be grateful if you could leave it there.

Sources at Blackburn #Rovers say internal investigations have "revealed several irregularities" relating to club business. Chaos continues.

the scum are turning on each other , who's going to be hung out to dry first? Agnew , Singh, Shaw ? Perhaps Shagnews fairy godmother as entered the fray?

Beware Snakes En Masse

Sources at Blackburn #Rovers say internal investigations have "revealed several irregularities" relating to club business. Chaos continues.

the scum are turning on each other , who's going to be hung out to dry first? Agnew , Singh, Shaw ? Perhaps Shagnews fairy godmother as entered the fray?

Beware Snakes En Masse

If you are carrying out internal investigations, it can be very effective if you isolate the potential protagonists. What better way than having them 6,000 miles away in Pune where they can have no direct impact on any investigation whilst your investigators rifle through, uninhibited, sensitive documents and contracts whilst at the same time taking soundings from an allegedly disgruntled employee base. Oh what fun !

Archived