BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shaw, Agnew and Bowyer summoned to India

Is that the best Nixon can come up with?

Bring in an experienced manager? Any one of us could have written that.

A load of historical info and another veiled pop at the fans.

His powers are waning.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The disruption of changing a manger AGAIN with 6 games to go versus the possibility of a new guy coming in and turning it around, or at least out-performing Bowyer.

Who would come in? Nobody who could turn it around, I would guess.

They really haven't got a clue what they're doing, they're so stupid it's off the reservation. They've actually put him in until the end of teh season, this would be the second time it's been an early binning for him. Don't they have any respect for him?

and yet, i expect Agnew and shaw to cling on.

The monumental stupidity is awe-inspiring in its scale. I'm struggling to find words adequate enough to describe the lunacy. Impotent rage sums me up right now. I just wnat to break something to feel better.

This decision would make sense though no? Providing Bowyer is kept on of course. A relatively experienced manager is the only thing that would keep us up IMO.

God knows who'd take it of course, but money talks.

Rumour has it that the last two defeats have impacted on the Raos as only a bad curry can !

Their actions, IMO, smack of panic, desperation and near hopelessness

I'll stick with my guns and expect either Coyley or McClaren to be appointed short term within the next 24 hours.

The article doesn't say anything about Gary leaving the club, and hopefully he'll be kept on in his usual role at the club. It would make sense to get an experienced manager in under normal circumstances, but it might all be too late now, and possibly even serve to unsettle the players even more. They should've gotten an experienced manager in as soon as Kean left (or kept the experienced manager we actually had before Kean took over...), and I suspect most experienced managers won't touch us with a 100 ft. pole after the numerous managerial sackings down at Circus Ewood

According to Nixon, Karen Silk has quit

She always seemed a bit sensible

... oh, great. Isn't she the only one capable of doing a job (apart from Silvester) at Ewood nowadays? Things are really looking up, chaps!

As long as Bowyer keeps his role with the reserves/youth then this is the most sensible idea. Not that it will happen though as nobody with sense will take charge.

Rumour is GB wants out of the club as soon as this season ends regardless of what bull comes out of India.

Guest Norbert

Don't blame Ms. Silk. She's probably tried to get some sort of order to the balance sheets but has been undermined by so much crap and infighting from everyone involved. A real thankless task, and she is probably worn out.

Nicko has just said that Karen Silk has quit

Then we all need to be worried, very worried.

IMO, would suggest that our finances are at breaking point.

We may well be on the brink.

T

... oh, great. Isn't she the only one capable of doing a job (apart from Silvester) at Ewood nowadays? Things are really looking up, chaps!

Perhaps that's why she as to go if she has , Harmless Derek in charge of contracts and finance? the dark side portal opening ? Owen Coyle in to complete the circle?

Then we all need to be worried, very worried.

IMO, would suggest that our finances are at breaking point.

We may well be on the brink.

You had her down for the CEO a couple of days ago. Her balls obviously aren't as big as you thought!

What a psychotically dysfunctional club we've become.

I'm not planning on reading too much into what Nicko has said, as someone said in an earlier post, any one of us could have written that piece.

I'm clinging on to the hope that something rational and sensible may be the outcome of this meeting, but past experience tells me that something far more wacky than any one of us could have ever dreamed will be more probable.

I'm not going to loose any sleep over this, I guess we'll know the outcome soon enough... I am however preparing to be shocked!!!!!!

Guest Norbert

Who is LT?

Boardroom the same? Jesus, what a shower of s__t these pillocks are if the current insanity is allowed to go on. I'm surprised they're able to get dressed in the morning. I'd have liked Bowyer to stay on in his old role, but again, I wouldn't blame him for leaving.

according to footy agent north, Hughes and Bowen are 1st choice targets

https://twitter.com/FootyAgentNorth

Who is LT?

Boardroom the same? Jesus, what a shower of s__t these pillocks are if the current insanity is allowed to go on. I'm surprised they're able to get dressed in the morning. I'd have liked Bowyer to stay on in his old role, but again, I wouldn't blame him for leaving.

Lynsey Talbot

FootyAgentNorth‏@FootyAgentNorth4m

KS and LT left office staff. Looks like GB leaving post leaving room for new manager by weekend. Boardroom staying the same.

looks like Karen Silk and Lynsey Talbot have left Rovers now

Why would the office manager of 16 years leave???

It's strange all this isn't it???

Bowyer leaving so new manager can come in...

Judan Ali... Come on down!!!! LOL

(Edit - The Judan Ali bit isn't even funny, as it's probably true!!!)

Why would the office manager of 16 years leave???

It's strange all this isn't it???

Bowyer leaving so new manager can come in...

Judan Ali... Come on down!!!! LOL

I

(Edit - The Judan Ali bit isn't even funny, as it's probably true!!!)

I said that about Bowyer the other day. Ideal way to get rid of more long serving staff. Looks like the buck has been passed to the office girls unless they are suspected 'sources' ?

Archived