SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean Millwall bound

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Norbert

Or 99%.

That is if it is beer, and not coloured water at £3.50 a pint. Actually, thinking about it, this pub would have cheap knock off beers that are like own brand stuff you get in Lidl or somewhere, where they change the name a bit from recognised brands. So there will be a Brazilian stout called Urwin's, several dodgy watered down Portugeuse lagers, an empty bottle called Sanderson, a rough, headache inducing knock off real ale called Bad Cock and Budweiser, with added rohypnol and surgical spirit f you are the designated driver. All these drinks would have the same eeffect of leaving you feeling cheated, out of pocket and having a sour, bitter taste in your mouth.

Or 99%.

That is if it is beer, and not coloured water at £3.50 a pint. Actually, thinking about it, this pub would have cheap knock off beers that are like own brand stuff you get in Lidl or somewhere, where they change the name a bit from recognised brands. So there will be a Brazilian stout called Urwin's, several dodgy watered down Portugeuse lagers, an empty bottle called Sanderson, a rough, headache inducing knock off real ale called Bad Cock and Budweiser, with added rohypnol and surgical spirit f you are the designated driver. All these drinks would have the same eeffect of leaving you feeling cheated, out of pocket and having a sour, bitter taste in your mouth.

And if anyone complained they'd just turn up the jukebox.

Guest Norbert

The Car Park Frolic

Surely that would be owned by that player in the early 90's who got stabbed in the arse when caught in the act. Whoever that was.

Where I went to school, there was a pub called The Cock Inn. Just thought it would amuse some of you.

Surely that would be owned by that player in the early 90's who got stabbed in the arse when caught in the act. Whoever that was.

Where I went to school, there was a pub called The Cock Inn. Just thought it would amuse some of you.

Peter Shilton?

Mickey Thomas. He was knocking his sister-in-law off in his car when her husband appeared and stabbed him in the arse with a screwdriver.

The fact that the sixth-best Premier League manager's last three appointments were to teams 13th, 19th and relegated to the Championship shows he was certainly perceived to be on the slide by Chairmen. Now the talk is all of Swansea doing just as well but on a relative wages shoe-string compared to his Bolton largesse. I imagine he is a very embittered man.

It shows that he is an excellent Premiership manager, and has a fantastic track record of improving teams and getting them into the top half. It also shows that questions relating to his playing style and perhaps his profile means that he isn´t suited to one of the top jobs. I would suggest that taking West Ham from the Championship to the top half (yes, just, but still...) has to be lauded as more proof of this. Nobody is suggesting he should get the Real Madrid job, well except perhaps for himself, but his track record is proof that he is an excellent choice for lower-half Prem side/Championship clubs.

I think he would the perfect candidate as Rovers boss now. Alas, he´s now way out of our league. Mind you, so is just about everybody else we would want at the club as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Norbert

I suppose they have to appeal to Burley and Preston fans as well as us. The sheer front of publishing such nonsense amazes me. The 'journalist' behind the article may as well start the article by saying 'I have been commissioned by SEM and Kean to write this.' Then at least there will be one bit of honestly in this shameless garbage.

Archived