BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

24 minutes ago, wilsdenrover said:

That Mathews dismissal is an absolute shocker.

The problem is the rules are too rigid. There should be allowance for safety issues like helmet straps being defective. Time allowed to replace it by the batting side and time allowed for the bowling team to get their overs in.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, den said:

The problem is the rules are too rigid. There should be allowance for safety issues like helmet straps being defective. Time allowed to replace it by the batting side and time allowed for the bowling team to get their overs in.

Agree 100%.

The rule is probably outdated anyway given how much time wasting is allowed by the umpires these days.

I’m anticipating the Bangladesh captain getting some short stuff later on…

Edited by wilsdenrover
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, wilsdenrover said:

‘England are likely to rebuild their one day side’

How does this fit with England giving most of the current one day side new contracts?

cos players who will come in have also being contracts like Brook, Crawley, Duckett, Carse, Atkinson, Ahmed, 

5 hours ago, wilsdenrover said:

That’s pretty impressive from Maxwell.

No matter how much we despise the Aussies, you have to admit just what an incredible innings that was by the Big Show irrespective of the opposition. I hope they get to the final and lose by 1 run after a super over with Smith tripping over his own feet and failing to make his ground. I can dream……

• Like 5

19 hours ago, wilsdenrover said:

That’s pretty impressive from Maxwell.

I’d love to see him back at Lancs.

Fantastic attitude during his season with us. Turned out for a Championship match a couple of days after the Aussies had been knocked out of the 2019 World Cup.

No chance any of our England players would’ve done the same.

Edited by martonrover
  • Like 2

from Media reports it looks like Buttler will remain as captain England white ball for the West Indian tour. 

Squad will be different tho with these squad rumoured to be pick by Key, Wright and Mott

ODI squad: J Buttler (c), R Ahmed, G Atkinson, H Brook, B Carse, Z Crawley, S Curran, B Duckett, T Hartley, W Jacks, L Livingstone, O Pope, P Salt, J Tongue, J Turner

T20I squad: J Buttler (c), R Ahmed, M Ali, G Atkinson, H Brook, S Curran, B Duckett, W Jacks, L Livingstone, T Mills, A Rashid, P Salt, J Tongue, R Topley, J Turner, C Woakes.

Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root and Mark Wood have set to been rested ahead of January’s Test series in India and Test captain Ben Stokes is heading straight for an operation on his long-term knee injury.

1 minute ago, Ianrally said:

India on the ropes in the final. Can’t wait for the Aussies to win on India’s home turf. 

Making heavy weather of this India, ball moving around, it’ll not be easy for Aussies.