BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Current Executive Management Structure, what is it?

I really don't think a players performance is linked to the number of board members we have.....we could have the best board in the world but this manager and players will get us relegated.

You make this judgement after only 3 matches. Even though twice last season Bowyer helped keep the club up. Crazy.

Rovers are having to buy payers from the cheap market - the days of splashing out mega bucks on players is now long gone. All down to other folk, but not Bowyer.

Nor can the club employ a manager for the same reasons.

Due to venkys mismanagement, we are a club that has to make do with what we have - or don't have - now. For this club to survive it has to cut its cloth accordingly - it is losing money on a monthly basis. Like it or not, that is the reality of Rovers situation.

It is at times like this when the club needs it supporters to get behind whoever puts on the rovers shirt. Bowyer is the manager, the squad is what it is, so be it.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You make this judgement after only 3 matches. Even though twice last season Bowyer helped keep the club up. Crazy.

Rovers are having to buy payers from the cheap market - the days of splashing out mega bucks on players is now long gone. All down to other folk, but not Bowyer.

Due to venkys mismanagement, we are a club that has to make do with what we have - or don't have - now. For this club to survive it has to cut its cloth accordingly - it is losing money on a monthly basis. Like it or not, that is the reality of Rovers situation.

It is at times like this when the club needs it supporters to get behind whoever puts on the rovers shirt. Bowyer is the manager, the squad is what it is, so be it.

Cheap market? Difficult to argue that given the sheer number of signings. They all take wages Pafell. Bobby Saxton would have died with that kind of outlay.

I really don't think a players performance is linked to the number of board members we have.....we could have the best board in the world but this manager and players will get us relegated.

All the negative talk concerning GB is crazy.

Is he to blame for the devision we are in?

Did he buys players on huge wages?

For gods sake he is doing what should have been done last summer, remove deadwood and bring in some honest pros to stabilise the club.

This season is all about gaining stability.

Next summer he will be in a better place to start thinking about promotion.

Has everyone forgot that our club has bees assaulted for several years and now we are starting to make the first steps in the right direction since the chicken fools arrived.

If he can't stabilise the club say by xmas then yes he needs replacing but he has a huge job on right now and needs time.

Now as for teh upper management thats a different story and the wrong people seem to be in place (KS being the exception).

Is it not the duty of the players to put a honest shift in ? And the manager to try and win games ? Friday none of these occurred and donny's keeper wasn't tested once.

Would Sven , schuster or holloway done things different ?

All the negative talk concerning GB is crazy.

Is he to blame for the devision we are in?

Did he buys players on huge wages?

For gods sake he is doing what should have been done last summer, remove deadwood and bring in some honest pros to stabilise the club.

This season is all about gaining stability.

Next summer he will be in a better place to start thinking about promotion.

Has everyone forgot that our club has bees assaulted for several years and now we are starting to make the first steps in the right direction since the chicken fools arrived.

If he can't stabilise the club say by xmas then yes he needs replacing but he has a huge job on right now and needs time.

Now as for teh upper management thats a different story and the wrong people seem to be in place (KS being the exception).

He might not be to blame for our situation but the quality (or lack of it ) in what he has brought in simply isnt good enough.Judge & taylor probably not good enough and why we signed marrow is a mystery.Why did we not cut our cloth and sign 3 quality players instaed of a load of very average journeymen, 2 of whom werent good enough last time round.? Spurr looks ok but after that i am struggling. We have a massive squad but very little quality so whatever transfer business we have done has not addressed our very very obvious deficiencies. Thats not an anti Bowyer statement particularly but i am afraid the facts speak for themselves

I think there's something brewing anyway. They turned up for one of the friendliest and the first home game. That in itself seems strange. Wonder if Kamy knows whether they have been over here for some time?

Kamy?

If they are, something's brewing !!!

here you come again with your theories!!!!!

I guess it was Balaji and Venky Rao at the game! Probably meeting Shaw and Bowyer over transfer in and out and the financial talks!

I don't see any sackings happen at all!!!

I wasn't at the under 21's game tonight but hearing from a couple of people that they were at the game tonight.

They have been over here for a couple of weeks (flitting between London and Zurich). They did have a conference call back home with Mrs D over the last 24 hours.

People porporting to represent Venky's have also talked to a FFP expert in London (same one that some of the big clubs have consulted with).

I wasn't at the under 21's game tonight but hearing from a couple of people that they were at the game tonight.

They have been over here for a couple of weeks (flitting between London and Zurich). They did have a conference call back home with Mrs D over the last 24 hours.

People porporting to represent Venky's have also talked to a FFP expert in London (same one that some of the big clubs have consulted with).

Probably looking at ways around FFP like some of the bugs club have.

The FFP will not be worth the paper it is written on, loopholes will be found, of that I have no doubt !

Probably looking at ways around FFP like some of the bugs club have.

Cacking their pants no doubt!! The sudden realisation that to comply with FFP they need to get rid of 20 players and £20million of costs.But nobody wants any of our kean players and they wont leave unless they get wedged in full . Venkys might just have worked out how well they have been globally advised . What an expensive hobby this is turning into Balaji then eh???

here you come again with your theories!!!!!

I guess it was Balaji and Venky Rao at the game! Probably meeting Shaw and Bowyer over transfer in and out and the financial talks!

I don't see any sackings happen at all!!!

Chaddy - no conspiracy theories at all. Just saying we've seen the 'brothers grim' at Ewood three times now in almost as many weeks which is most unusual.

Maybe it's their love of all things Rovers !?!?

Bowyer was supposed to be scouting tonight so they weren't meeting him. Maybe they were meeting the next Rovers' manager !?!?

I think FFP is riddled with potential holes which I have said before will be exploited by any half decent accountant / lawyer - so that shouldn't be a concern.

That narrows the options a bit.

Don't think the next few weeks are going to be dull !

Guest Norbert

Hmmm, so there may be a sale according to you Mercerman. It is odd to see the Raos here so often, which does make you wonder. Is this also why there is no movement on the supposed D of F?

Keeping the place running with as few staff replacing all those who have left or are leaving also hints at something. However, this is Venky's, so it could also be said they think that they only need Shelfy at boardroom level, and Shebby advising globally from Malaysia/India.

Chaddy - no conspiracy theories at all. Just saying we've seen the 'brothers grim' at Ewood three times now in almost as many weeks which is most unusual.

Maybe it's their love of all things Rovers !?!?

Bowyer was supposed to be scouting tonight so they weren't meeting him. Maybe they were meeting the next Rovers' manager !?!?

I think FFP is riddled with potential holes which I have said before will be exploited by any half decent accountant / lawyer - so that shouldn't be a concern.

That narrows the options a bit.

Don't think the next few weeks are going to be dull !

If it is true about the frequency of the Indians recent visits (I saw them against Everton and Forest) then something must be afoot. What that is I honestly don't have a clue but I believe that we can expect another game changer coming up. I just hope they cut and run never to darken the doors of Ewood again.

If it is true about the frequency of the Indians recent visits (I saw them against Everton and Forest) then something must be afoot. What that is I honestly don't have a clue but I believe that we can expect another game changer coming up. I just hope they cut and run never to darken the doors of Ewood again.

Maybe behind the scenes they are match ball sponsors at £1m a throw, that's a way around the fair play rules aint it . :rover:

• 1 month later...

Archived