SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Barnsley

Tom

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No wonder Bruce let evans go so easily,

why do we keep buying crocks, halve of them are usually carrying injuries when we buy them or have an history of niggling injuries and im talking the past 10 years(not just the venkys era)

Because they be cheap my friend..

I rarely make predictions but what the hell 4-1 Rovers for me.. mistake from Kean, Judge, Rhodes (2) and Cairney

Looking at that line up Lowe has a lot of work to do defensively. Dunn and Cairney did squat defensively in the last game, and King cannot at all be bothered defensively - the only thing worse than his attitude is his end product. Can't see much protection for our back 4.

On the positive side, with Dunn, Cairney and Judge, plus King's pace we should have some creativity and attacking options in this team.

No wonder Bruce let evans go so easily,

why do we keep buying crocks, halve of them are usually carrying injuries when we buy them or have an history of niggling injuries and im talking the past 10 years(not just the venkys era)

97 appearances in two seasons doesn't sound like a crock!

Jesus, I don't believe this.

I hope fans don't turn on GB or team and get behind them, tough as it may be.

We don't want to open the door for the clown to return.

Hands grasped together and looking skywards, Come on Rovers!!!

Edit: must have worked, divine intervention!

Archived