BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Barnsley

Tom

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to the guy at Ewood from norwegian TV2, Barnsley "have no chance". When he said that King is playing very well, he was acting quite surprised, judged by his looks and tone.

As I'm watching Newcastle - West Ham, I don't miss Big Sam too much right now (of course I do, it's just that it is the most boring game of football ever played)

• Moderation Lead

This is why fans need to keep the faith and not being whining little b1tches. Fair enough they've 10 men, but putting a team to the sword has to be applauded.

Last time we were 4-1 up at home against 10 men, they got 2 back and we were hanging on. Mind you, I suspect that Van Nistlerooy and Ronaldo are a tad better than any that Barnsley have fielded this afternoon!

Last time we were 4-1 up at home was against Bolton in 2008, the united games was 2006.

Can someone run through the goals/scorers for those of us otherwise engaged?

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/10633543._/

then Kane in 2nd half.

As I'm watching Newcastle - West Ham, I don't miss Big Sam too much right now (of course I do, it's just that it is the most boring game of football ever played)

Sounds like a fantastic atmosphere at Ewood.

Solid performance at the moment. I love that being are still finding ways to be negative even at 5-1 up! Not getting carried away with the result but enjoy the moment. Times in the past we would have never punished a team like this. The whole team is performing like a team that is hungry for success, whether we get it is another story. One thing is for sure this would be a perfect confidence booster when we face our 2 arch rivals in the coming 2 weeks. I am actually confident that we will have a solid home form and Ewood will be a fortress, while the away will be a hit and miss as usual.

Enjoy this lads! Rhodes scoring, Kane performing better, King actually having a solid match, onwards and upwards! Team GB all this way for this season.

Some are, not all. Some on here could poke holes in a euro millions win.

To be fair I think most whining on here has been justified. Up till today we've not done that well: disappointing results (Forrest, Donny and Carlisle) including one of the worst performances for a while. So in light of that not sure it's the best comment to make.

Think as others have said the key thing is: enjoy today. Yes it's not a sign that all is great, but Rovers seem to be doing what they should be doing, winning well in an advantageous situation. Definitely not a sign that we're on for promotion but hey, let's enjoy us winning.

Archived