BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Lee Williamson

rovers11

It's cheating because you're comitting a deliberate foul with no intention whatsover of trying to win the ball.

Most of the time you're trying to win the ball legitimately.

It will happen against us at some point later in the season probably.

But fir today, well done to Williamson for taking one for the team and probably saving us a point like SKH says.

I'd have said the same thing thirty years ago. Times have changed !

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In all seriousness what a team player

Burnley fans on twitter saying he should be banned for ten games

Ha ha ha ha ha!! etc !

To be fair we'd be absolutely livid as well if the boot had been on the other foot.

Just disappointed we'll lose Williamson now for 3? games with it being a strsight red.

We'd still be highly peed off if we thought a bit of professional foul play or as I prefer to call it cheating by one of their players had cost us the win.

It's cheating because you're comitting a deliberate foul with no intention whatsover of trying to win the ball.

Most of the time you're trying to win the ball legitimately.

It will happen against us at some point later in the season probably.

But fir today, well done to Williamson for taking one for the team and probably saving us a point like SKH says.

That's right rev, right up there with Morten. What a ba$tard eh? Almost like he cared.

We'd still be highly peed off if we thought a bit of professional foul play or as I prefer to call it cheating by one of their players had cost us the win.

Speaking of cheating, if you check the replays Ing's could have easily stayed on his feet but chose to throw himself on the floor so that Williamson would get sent off. In his head somewhere he obviously thought that was more important than being one on one with the goalie.

Just throwing that one out there.

As Ings was breaking through I started yelling at the screen (I was out all day so recorded the game and avoided the score) "take him out!" and no, not in a violent way and no part of me thought he actually would.

Then he did, so I just clapped.

• Backroom

You dont get given a red card for adhering to the laws of the game.

Best red card ever.

I don't see every foul as cheating though Stu

You may be waiting a while for Ince out as well he's doing a good job :P

In all seriousness what a team player

Burnley fans on twitter saying he should be banned for ten games

Burnley fans taking the moral high ground? These are probably the same idiots who celebrated when Ball committed a career ending challenge on Dunn. And on the subject of them what makes grown men want to high five Bertie Bee? What a strange breed they are.

Archived