BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] DJ Campbell arrested on match fixing allegations

JMillZz

I also have a vague memory of there being some cheap toilet paper that had wood chips in it that gave you splinters!

one of your first thoughts about school is how much the bog roll hurt your ass?

asses and rovers seems a common theme today?

you clearly never had to experience this stuff, otherwise you would understand.

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rovers have been associated with far bigger knobs in their recent history..Kean, Anderson, Shelfy, Agnew, Venkys, Murphy, Orr, Best etc. etc all beat Nixon by a mile

I think he is on a par with a couple of those - he has been running us down for years.

In the club's defence I don't think there has been a situation quite like this before, and if our lawyers are paid by the hour they won't be in a rush. Having 2 people running the whole club probably doesn't help either.

This said I hope we hear soon.

No defence Bucks mate.. There is no bloody excuse for a statement not being made, at least letting season ticket holders, supporters and sponsors knowing that charges have been laid and an investigation is on going.. Non league clubs got statements out pretty quick.,

Absolute ducking disgrace!!

Sale of Goods Act....... 'Not fit for purpose'. Izal never was fit for the purpose. I think any sort of defence would have been thrown out of court.

heard it described as the "John Wayne of toilet rolls"........long, strong and didn't take crap from anyone..........................

Guest Norbert

Sale of Goods Act....... 'Not fit for purpose'. Izal never was fit for the purpose. I think any sort of defence would have been thrown out of court.

Had to look that up. Izal is that toilet roll that is like tracing paper isn't it? I remember a school I went to that used that stuff.

Pretty good metaphor for how Venky's have 'cleaned up their act' and straightened their mess out this season.

£ 25,000.00 per week? Astounding.

It's eye watering actually that we are paying players of this ilk, this amount of money. To my mind DJ Campbell has never been and never will be worth anywhere near that amount every week. We are supposed to have professional people, making decisions on this sort of thing and it beggars belief that anyone has seen anything in this particular player, to warrant this level of salary.

What he has now allegedly done, just goes to show, how out of touch with reality some players are and how much contempt they have for the fans, who on the whole love and blindly follow their club. I am beginning to fall more out of love, with this 'sport' as each day passes.

Archived