BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BT Sport - FA-Cup

Looking for a house around the Blackburn/Mill Hill area for BT Sport shoot for the FA-Cup on 2nd Jan. Need a terraced house to shoot some interior and exterior shots with an actor, will take no longer than 2 hours. Send me a message if you can help.

Aye one of us can supply that, provided you do a short programme on the @#/? us Rovers fans have put up with from both the press and our club since the loons came to town and how the FA and premier league allowed it to happen.

Deal?

I can help, but it would be good to do a quick article on how the fans have been treated over the last 3 years since the takeover. Not too sure what you are planning with the shoot in the terraced house, but it will make interesting viewing if you do the article suggested.

Looking for a house around the Blackburn/Mill Hill area for BT Sport shoot for the FA-Cup on 2nd Jan. Need a terraced house to shoot some interior and exterior shots with an actor, will take no longer than 2 hours. Send me a message if you can help.

Sounds like a nice, patronising bit of Northern nostalgia. I can already hear the bland southern voice-over delivered by some "cheeky boy" Tottenham supporting presenter.

I'd be much more interested in them filming a documentary about Jerome Anderson's bank transactions.

Sounds like a nice, patronising bit of Northern nostalgia. I can already hear the bland southern voice-over delivered by some "cheeky boy" Tottenham supporting presenter.

I'd be much more interested in them filming a documentary about Jerome Anderson's bank transactions.

Don't think BT sport have the money for that kind of travel expense for filming in exotic locations

• 4 weeks later...
  • Backroom

Andy Gray is commentating for BT sport tomorrow in Owens absence

Great news if he can come in full time for Owen, he messed up and may be a dinosaur in some regards but he's light years ahead of Michael Owen

• Backroom

Andy Gray is commentating for BT sport tomorrow in Owens absence

Great news if he can come in full time for Owen, he messed up and may be a dinosaur in some regards but he's light years ahead of Michael Owen

Gray has something 99% of current commentators totally lack, charisma. Coupled with his knowledge it makes him an excellent commentator.

His personal life meanwhile is his business. He made a big mistake and was deservedly punished for it, but assuming he behaves himself going forward I see no reason for him not to return. The same could be said of Keys, though Keys does seem to be a little more smug.

I will always remember being a steward on the old gate in the corner of the darren end and nuttal street when Gray came in. he was asked to make a donation in a charity bucket and said he only had a £50 note. Tosser. Gorrilla hands keys donated.

think it was the newcastle home game where speedie scored a hat trick kev keegans first game as manager

Yes, good to see Andy Gray back. But what are BT doing by employing that odious Joey Barton?

He has no place on a football field, never mind on TV.

Ditto with Roy Kean after his chequered career in the game and apparently his revelations in his book. I guess I know more about football and right and wrong than I do about TV ratings.....

btw Do they still have jictars or have they been superceded?

Ditto with Roy Kean after his chequered career in the game and apparently his revelations in his book. I guess I know more about football and right and wrong than I do about TV ratings.....

btw Do they still have jictars or have they been superceded?

Don't know about Jictars, but I participated in a BARB only last week.

Archived