BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venkys

No interference ? They sold all the main players

They made bowyer fly to India FFS.

Wage bill cut because of financial problems ? Er who caused them in the first place. ?

If you are replying to me Abbey. I will reply. Bowyer is allowed to get who he wants in both coaching and players within the financial constraints we are in. He seems to be keeping the players he wants. He selects the the team.

The last large paragraph is why I believe we are in the mess we are in. Bowyer wouldnt have to report to India we would not be in the financial hole we are in . Everything stems from there and they have not put in the appropriate structure so still haven't learnt the lesson.

I think I implied that the whole mess was created by them.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They wouldn't learn any lessons if a lesson shagged them from behind . They have lied , sold all are players , treat fans like scum, roll up once a blue moon and expect to treated like pop stars , they don't have the decency or respect to stay until after the 65th. Minute.

Slum dogs and deluded scum . VENKYSCUM OUT.

There are people on her who think they have learnt but to be honest to quote Yoda they are wobbly jellies , A wobbly jelly I would trust more than the retarded pricks who own us and as for the owd hag bint I hope she gets a serious illness the horrible fat slapper.

I try not to let the idiots in Pune impact on my life, its difficult because me and my family bleed blue and white, but what Abbs is saying above is how I'm sure the vast majority of Rovers fans feel, but its no good being angry all of the time, or so I'm told.

They succeeded in pushing us away from the club for a while, but you can't change the habits of a lifetime, and slowly we're drifting back, attending more and more games as time goes on, but one things for sure:

WE'LL NEVER FORGET WHAT YOU'VE DONE VENKYS, I ONLY HOPE YOU FEEL THE HURT WE'VE FELT AND ARE STILL FEELING AT SOME STAGE IN YOUR LIFE :angry2:

But for now we'll take a back seat, try to enjoy the football and support the club we love.

Onwards and upwards :tu:

Ps - The same goes for that kean Kean, if he ever comes back to Ewood in any capacity I'll not see out the first 5 minutes of play before I'm either ejected or locked up :angry2:

I try not to let the idiots in Pune impact on my life, its difficult because me and my family bleed blue and white, but what Abbs is saying above is how I'm sure the vast majority of Rovers fans feel, but its no good being angry all of the time, or so I'm told.

They succeeded in pushing us away from the club for a while, but you can't change the habits of a lifetime, and slowly we're drifting back, attending more and more games as time goes on, but one things for sure:

WE'LL NEVER FORGET WHAT YOU'VE DONE VENKYS, I ONLY HOPE YOU FEEL THE HURT WE'VE FELT AND ARE STILL FEELING AT SOME STAGE IN YOUR LIFE :angry2:

But for now we'll take a back seat, try to enjoy the football and support the club we love.

Onwards and upwards :tu:

Ps - The same goes for that kean Kean, if he ever comes back to Ewood in any capacity I'll not see out the first 5 minutes of play before I'm either ejected or locked up :angry2:

You've pretty much nailed it there. You are right that it is difficult, bleeding blue and white, as you put it.

As for me, I am in danger of becoming like a kind of Rovers Padre Pio...I can't stop the bleeding!

More worryingly, I was wondering if something new (and bad) had happened to stimulate recent posts on this thread?

Three long years of turmoil,stupidity,arrogance and mis-management have brought a once stable and highly respected club to the brink of financial ruination and the butt of the footballing worlds jokes.

They have burnt their bridges for me and like most I think the damage done is terminal.

If this lot walked away tomorrow my only response would be a joyful two fingered salute!

If they walked away tomorrow we would be in administration within a month. Rhodes, cairney, evans, hanley, ewood park would go and we would be a pub team.

They made horrific mistakes, took shocking advice, and we may be irreparably damaged. I wish they had never bought us, but in the precarious position they have put us I am sad to say we currently need them. We don't need to like them though ;)

Back the club, ignore the owners I say

If they walked away tomorrow we would be in administration within a month. Rhodes, cairney, evans, hanley, ewood park would go and we would be a pub team.

I'd take that now, this club will never recover until they leave, simple as that.

no they haven't learned. if they lost all their cash and were beggars in the street I wouldn't give them tuppence happenny.

summoning bowyer over to india shows they've learned nothing at all. my hatred for them will never die. I'd rather watch rovers play non league than suffer these gilded egocentric ignorant arrogant idiotic complacent insensitive deluded gullible club wrecking @#/?wits one nanosecond longer.

to have such people running our club is an insult to every player who ever wore our shirt with pride.

equally impossible to forgive are the walker trust who disposed of the club with indecent haste to clueless morons who surely didn't require due diligence done on them to reveal their unsuitability

Never forgive, never forget. They are responsible for three years of turmoil. Don't be suckered in by this nonsense about backing GB. For them it was more important to cut costs for the mistakes they have made.

It's still either the devil or the deep blue sea imo arbitro.

It's still either the devil or the deep blue sea imo arbitro.

Always the devil for me. I don't believe they will ever get close to putting right the carnage they have caused. Anyhow for 90 minutes this afternoon I shan't give them a second thought.

I'd take admin. ALL players will be forgotten about in time (especially those you listed...hardly legends) but whilst that scum are around this club will do the square root of f.k all

Administration? How much administration do you think it would need to cut all the debt? If no one came in to stump up enough serious money to satisfy the creditors and take over the club that would leave bankruptcy and liquidation wouldn't it? So would you take that? How about the sales of Brockhall and Ewood park to go with all the players? How about BRFC2015 being a team of local amateurs and joining Blackburn Olympic in the Combination?

Despise them with a passion, a word they don't seem to know exists. Thought they could dabble in something they didn't understand, and it would be easy. Never thought I could feel so detached from the club I've loved all my life than I did when that charleton that called himself a manager took us down, whilst lying and cheating his way to a fortune.

Will never revise my view, irrespective of what they do going forward. I am the last one of eight friends that used to go regularly.......that speaks volumes about their tenure. An utter disaster since day one.

Administration? How much administration do you think it would need to cut all the debt? If no one came in to stump up enough serious money to satisfy the creditors and take over the club that would leave bankruptcy and liquidation wouldn't it? So would you take that? How about the sales of Brockhall and Ewood park to go with all the players? How about BRFC2015 being a team of local amateurs and joining Blackburn Olympic in the Combination?

I thought that was where the trust came in

They have learned nowt. With these idiots we are always one bad decision away from a full out crisis. They are still surrounded by people who put self interest ahead of what is good for Rovers,

The only solution is Venky's out.

You are a lot more direct/forceful and open in your criticism of the Roas these days, have you learned something extra about the lunes that can't be said in public?

Why ? I hand on on heart would rather us start north west counties than in the prem with the VENKYSCUM

I think you'd be on your own there Abbey. 'Cutting off your nose to spite your face' as my old Mum used to say.

You are a lot more direct/forceful and open in your criticism of the Roas these days, have you learned something extra about the lunes that can't be said in public?

That thought occurred to me too yoda.

C'mon kamy... spill the beans. You know how discreet out members are when need be. ^_^

I'm sure anybody who said they would accept administration typed it without engaging there brain.

A label often reserved for you Blue n Whites!

I did engage my brain and stand by my statement, if it meant administration to get rid of Venkys I'd take that now.

Jack Walker and John Williams (not originally but surely was after a decade) were supporters. So was Mr Fox

Jack Walker ran the club with his wallet rather than his heart after we won the Premier League. He chucked a fortune at Hodgson and Kidd.

John Williams was a professional man who quite rightly wanted BRFC to succeed under his control but never a true dyed in the wool supporter. He is a Southampton fan.

Bill Fox was a supporter, as was Derek Keighley. Fine Chairmen both, but both hardly found success on the field and financial success off it came easily did they?

Archived