BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Barnsley v Rovers Tuesday 28/01 19.45

K-Hod

They're joined at the hip, kick one- the other jumps !

Kick one, the other one limps......what have they got over GB.......pictures of him and Madame? Let's hope they confound us all and put in the performance of their lives, we win comfortably 3-1, Barnsley scoring a late consolation, but no worries. We all hail Wenkys as our new saviours, and we all agree on the message board how wrong we were......and I've only had a small libation so far this evening!

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

against city who have physical players he didn't look out of place..but it doesn't matter anyway the team line up is a joke ..another loss may be on the cards

For all of 5 mins in a game that was well and truly over. No pressure on him then. Think of adrenaline going through him when he walked onto the field against a team like Man City.

Completely different situation tonight.

For all of 5 mins in a game that was well and truly over. No pressure on him then. Think of adrenaline going through him when he walked onto the field against a team like Man City.

Completely different situation tonight.

your probably right to be fair..but i do really wanna see him play lol

Lowe and Williamson both play - as do Cairney and Dunn.

Taylor drops to the bench?

Rhodes and Rudy up top.....

Same defence as Derby

Robbo

Henley

Hanley

Killa

Spurr

Cairney

Will

Lowe

Dunn

Rudy

Gestede

Surely Bowyer can't be expecting Dunn to play on the wing? How Williamson is in the team after Saturday I'll never know.

Interesting

against city who have physical players he didn't look out of place..but it doesn't matter anyway the team line up is a joke ..another loss may be on the cards

How long did he play for? All of 6 minutes? Very different starting a game as oppose to one that's already won and lost. I think playing him would have given Barnsley a psychological boost going into the game, plus if they'd clattered him in the first 5 minutes who knows how it would have affected him. Tonight is not the night to start experimenting with a young lad.

Archived