BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] READING V ROVERS Sat 22nd Feb 2014

TBTF

• Backroom

Obviously seeing Williamson and Lowe in there is disappointing, but anybody genuinely surprised by this needs to give their head a wobble. It was never going to be anything else.

I'll wait until the match is over before making a judgement either way. Reading away is always going to be a difficult fixture, quite frankly "throwing off the shackles" in this fixture would be ludicrous so I'm glad GB hasn't thrown caution to the wind here. If we're going to attempt an attack-focused strategy it needs to be at home, not away.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd rather see Taylor in the middle than Williamson at least he gets stuck in, Willo offers nowt !

Or our best centre midfielder in Evans, who has played two u-21 games. Sure, playing him is probably risky, but it's now or never in terms of our season

Or our best centre midfielder in Evans, who has played two u-21 games. Sure, playing him is probably risky, but it's now or never in terms of our season

True but if he isn't ready then he's best left out. Watched him in the U21's last week and he looked miles away from being near fitness although he's had another outing and training since then of course.

Archived