BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v QPR - 8th April, KO: 7.45

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/34695/

An excellent article. A big thanks to the QPR fan who wrote this.

I think a shout of 'there's only one Clive Whittingham' is in order.

A great piece, well written.

Announce yourself in the ground tonight & I think there'll be a few free beers waiting after the game.

Brilliant article by Clive Whittingham - there's a man who has football and football fans at his very heart.

It should be required reading for all media journalists - if their attention span lasts more than 200 words.

And in those matches we dropped at least four points with games we should have won. We also conceded 11 goals - and showing stats are all about timing - had only won 1 match in 5 prior to Ipswich. Lowe, Evans & Cairney are our best midfield - and injuries permitting is what Bowyer would start with.

Aye but we didn't lose any of them, with Lowe in the team we probably would have done, he's just not a Championship quality player

and if he had been brought in from elsewhere, instead of the youth team, I do wonder whether anyone would be backing him for a place

in the first team.

I believe someone posted on here that he is one of the lowest rated players in the Championship and only rated 20th for Rovers'.

10 pts from 6 games, 76 over a season that's top 6 form.

Meanwhile, four hundred years later...

Aye but we didn't lose any of them, with Lowe in the team we probably would have done, he's just not a Championship quality player

and if he had been brought in from elsewhere, instead of the youth team, I do wonder whether anyone would be backing him for a place

in the first team.

I believe someone posted on here that he is one of the lowest rated players in the Championship and only rated 20th for Rovers'.

10 pts from 6 games, 76 over a season that's top 6 form.

She's a witch, she's a witch.

How do you know she's a witch.

Well, erm, she looks like one. Monty Python

or plays football like one, is favoured by one, completes a pass like one...

Jason Lowe stopped outside the ground after a match to let our kids have their photo taken with him. Not many players could be arsed.

He was with his own family who seemed proud of him.

For me, this makes him a good player. Nay. A better person.

Aye and I will prove it by putting her head under the water for 10 minutes

Rated 298 out 362

I have absolutely nowt against the lad he's just not good enough, running around a lot does not make him any better a footballer either.

Too late now, WYR. Our lads are in floods downstairs after reading your previous post.

I'll only be able to get them to game by telling them Jason might be playing.

Still. They should know better - at 25 and 27 years old they ought to be past having sobbing fits in front of their girlfriends. :rock:

Too late now, WYR. Our lads are in floods downstairs after reading your previous post.

I'll only be able to get them to game by telling them Jason might be playing.

Still. They should know better - at 25 and 27 years old they ought to be past having sobbing fits in front of their girlfriends. :rock:

I blame their mother for being too soft with em. :unsure:

Jason Lowe stopped outside the ground after a match to let our kids have their photo taken with him. Not many players could be arsed.

He was with his own family who seemed proud of him.

For me, this makes him a good player. Nay. A better person.

I take it poor Jason doesn't have a daughter called Jennet, who would quite happily condemn him on message boards.

This is like the previous debate on here about the function of scapegoats-only funnier!

To be honest Blue Cabbage, I still hope we win (before anyone says otherwise) but it just proves to those who thought otherwise that Lowe is undroppable as long as Bowyer is head coach.

Archived