BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v QPR - 8th April, KO: 7.45

It's all very thick and fast. Third home game in 8 days, players are tired after a long season.....bless em! We're still on the PO push.....yeah right.......just another win would be nice. Not a 'Arry fan in the slightest. Would like to turn his team over.

GB hasn't got adventure in him. Steady away, I'll play it my way, must have a defensive midfielder come what may. But....we are stable, safe (in a relegation way), and on a run!

Win, nothing less, let's end the season on a high.......just out of a PO place, but looking forward, not back. Loons, keep your wallet open, stay away, leave us to ourselves. Blackburn proud and true.

I'll be there!

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Normally i'm quite optimistic when it comes to Rovers at Ewood but this one has got me worried. QPR have some very good attacking players (Morrison,Hoillet, Benayoun, Austin, Zamora) and it only takes a couple of them to have good games. They have an excellent squad overall and it seems that Redknapp has underachieved massively. Can't stand him so hopefully we stuff 'em.

Head says QPR win, heart says 2-1 Rovers.

Normally i'm quite optimistic when it comes to Rovers at Ewood but this one has got me worried. QPR have some very good attacking players (Morrison,Hoillet, Benayoun, Austin, Zamora) and it only takes a couple of them to have good games. They have an excellent squad overall and it seems that Redknapp has underachieved massively. Can't stand him so hopefully we stuff 'em.

Head says QPR win, heart says 2-1 Rovers.

Win/ win for me. I'll enjoy a good Rovers win, but if we do happen to lose, I'll console myself that QPR get closer to the last automatic spot.... I suppose that means it will be a draw!

2-1 Rovers.

I believe that QPR are getting a decent mob up for this one, a good 200 solid lads and some old school as well. Anyway, I've heard that the ICU and Mill Hill lads are putting old differences to one side and teaming up to steam into them outside the Postal Order.

The usual slow start will find us a goal behind but a spirited fightback second half owing to the team being roared on by a packed Blackburn End will see Simon Garner level before QPR hit a second on the break. Peter Hucker to save a late penalty.

Rovers 1 QPR 2

5,976 ( 43 rangers fans)

2-1 Rovers.

I believe that QPR are getting a decent mob up for this one, a good 200 solid lads and some old school as well. Anyway, I've heard that the ICU and Mill Hill lads are putting old differences to one side and teaming up to steam into them outside the Postal Order.

And then you woke up in 2014.

2-1 Rovers.

Good to see a pre-match fan friendly being held. Is it good old street football with a tennis ball or empty bean can? Perhaps is was part of the arbitration deal when we sold them Hoilett.

2-1 Rovers.

The extra 200 on the gate will be most welcome. We could do with every penny. I hope they get stuck into the pies and Bovril as well.

Will Redknapp be there this summer? I think he will walk away

He should be sacked if they don't go up. They have had such a bad season considering the money they have lavished in this league. This is like the clash of the moneywasters.

Will Redknapp be there this summer? I think he will walk away

One can hope. wouldn't surprise me to see him turn up somewhere like Villa.

If the expectation that we will do well next season is to be believed, then tomorrow will be a clear indication on weather Rovers are up to it or not. If they get 3 points then it may get a few disappointed & apathetic supporters back on the managers side. To get promoted you have to be able to take points off the top teams in this division which our manager hasn't managed to do this season.

Wouldnt be surprise to see Redknapp retire or go to Newcastle either as manager or Director of football.

Cant see Villa sacking Lambert. done a good job. keeping them up.

Redknapp gets dizzy north of Watford

Wouldnt be surprise to see Redknapp retire or go to Newcastle either as manager or Director of football.

Cant see Villa sacking Lambert. done a good job. keeping them up.

Not sure about that, their fans p*ssed off. Absolutely awful at home.

To get promoted you have to be able to take points off the top teams in this division which our manager hasn't managed to do this season.

Well that's not true.

Leicester- 1 point

Burnley- 1 point

QPR- 1 point (maybe more tomorrow)

Derby- 2 points

Wigan- 0 (still to play at Ewood)

Reading- 4 points

If we get something against Wigan, we've taken points against every one of the top six. It's the crap teams we really should have rolled over that we've struggled with and lost points.

Rovers web-site talking about Lowe coming in for the Injured Evans.

In terms of central midfielders the 2 are worlds apart. passing to Lowe is like passing to a wall - it just comes straight back.

I can see Lowe and Williamson starting centrally again, and it makes me wonder whether it is worth driving the length of the country to watch to watch the match.

It would seem QPR have a few injury problems.

They are not as forceful as they were earlier on in the year but they will be a problem for Rovers.

Boring 1st half full of safety. QPR have to go for the win and this might leave them wide open for attacking free flowing football from Rovers !!!!!!!

don't see many goals tomorrow night

Archived