BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Eric KInder appointed the new head of Rovers academy

I agree.

Kinder knows the club and the local area.

plus didn't he do a good job at Carlisle as Head of their academy?

Also still means that Bowyer will be here next season as manager.

who says that Irvine even applied for the job?

hasn't he just been interviewed for the Oldham Athletic's manager job? which looks like Ian Dowie will be appoint to the job there

who were these outstanding candidate then?

Just out of interest, how did you come to the conclusion in bold ?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know exactly what you are doing - and the reactions you'll get with your posts. Just cut out the smug comments when you'll simply change your mind when the wind changes.

Not at all Stuart. Not looking for any kind of reactions at all. Dont see how you can to the conclusions anyway.

Hope it's not just a case of jobs for the boys, and he was most suitable candidate, truth is though that the academy isn't really the priority at present.

Just out of interest, how did you come to the conclusion in bold ?

Bowyer was involve in choosing the new manager. Source was minutes from BRFCAG meeting with Shaw/Myers a few weeks ago.

Also Kamy comments about Bowyer's Future last week

Bowyer was involve in choosing the new manager. Source was minutes from BRFCAG meeting with Shaw/Myers a few weeks ago.

Also Kamy comments about Bowyer's Future last week

Ah, Degsy and the Scouser, that's all I need to know.

I hope the other BRFCAG members keep their hands in their pockets during the meetings

You know exactly what you are doing - and the reactions you'll get with your posts. Just cut out the smug comments when you'll simply change your mind when the wind changes.

I don't see it Stuart, he changes his mind, it's not a crime surely.

I don't see it Stuart, he changes his mind, it's not a crime surely.

clearly you can't change your view and stance on Bowyer. some members don't like it.

and yes I have change my view on Bowyer. sorry if you don't like it but its my view and I'm sticking to it

clearly you can't change your view and stance on Bowyer. some members don't like it.

and yes I have change my view on Bowyer. sorry if you don't like it but its my view and I'm sticking to it....for the next game or two !?!?

and yes I have change my view on Bowyer. sorry if you don't like it but its my view and I'm sticking to it

The definition of irony.

I must say I change my view on him regularly also Chaddy.

I thought everything about Gary Bowyer yesterday said to me he's the man for the job. He spoke well, he set us up well and did everything right.

But then I think about what's happened this season, no real Improvement, poor team selection and poor subs.....

It's a tough one, but let's face it, we can't influence things either way so no point losing sleep over it.

• Backroom

What are people getting their knickers in a twist for?

We've just promoted the man who took an U18's squad to the final of an U21's cup! That in itself is remarkable, imo. He's also the man who will have seen the earlier development of Olsson, Hoilett, and Jones. As well as current regulars, Hanley, Lowe and Henley.

That may not be a 'Premier League' CV but it's a bloody good one for a club of our current standing (and standing for the last 3 years).

On top of that, he's one of us.

What are people getting their knickers in a twist for?

We've just promoted the man who took an U18's squad to the final of an U21's cup! That in itself is remarkable, imo. He's also the man who will have seen the earlier development of Olsson, Hoilett, and Jones. As well as current regulars, Hanley, Lowe and Henley.

That may not be a 'Premier League' CV but it's a bloody good one for a club of our current standing (and standing for the last 3 years).

On top of that, he's one of us.

Moaners will moan.

I must say I change my view on him regularly also Chaddy.

I thought everything about Gary Bowyer yesterday said to me he's the man for the job. He spoke well, he set us up well and did everything right.

But then I think about what's happened this season, no real Improvement, poor team selection and poor subs.....

It's a tough one, but let's face it, we can't influence things either way so no point losing sleep over it.

If I thought he wouldn't instantly select Hanley and Lowe when fit I'd be inclined to agree that he is learning. But his decisions to pick a cup team to attack and league teams to defend is infuriating.

It's a bit like changing my mind about Venkys. When they do something worthy of it I might.

Bet it didn't take them long to hatch this plan. Sounds like the cheep option instead of shelling out on a real eggspert. I suspect fowl play here. I hope he doesn't let all our best talent get poached.

I will back for next season and beyond now.

I would only change manager if we were threaten with relegation next season

You've changed your mind after a draw at Liverpool a side who under a proper manager we'd be playing in the league next season...

A side we played on a regular basis until the lunes from Pune rocked up

Chaddy, you were a Bowyer supporter originally, then quite recently you wanted him replaced, then very recently you returned to the " I'm backing Bowyer " camp. We all change our minds about issues from time to time but when we do the down side of that is we suffer a credibility deficit.

My opinion from the day he was appointed to be manager full time was - he wasn't the man to get us promoted, he isn't the man to get us promoted and he won't get us promoted.

You're sticking to it!!!!!!

The appointment of Kinder was almost certainly a foregone conclusion inside the club from the moment Cannon was relieved of his duties.

The invitation and subsequent interviewing of applicants was just a HR exercise as Kinder would already have been nailed on for it, you see it all the time in all walks of life.

So for me that leaves one big question, who is the one making the decision to replace Cannon with Kinder? We're constantly told Shaw is a puppet board member so could it be that the real power broker at Ewood is nice guy Gaz himself?

Archived