BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Is It Time To Protest Against Venkys?

Wouldn't it be better to start something now, albeit more positive?

Like I said before, "I back Paul" campaign, maybe even bring in some humour and try a crowd fund to get PL some money to spend.

I'm sure there are brains on here with better ideas, if we can at least get the message to PL that we are just as miffed, and completely behind him - that may encourage him to be more likely to stay if we don't get what we need from the owners.

Players over 24 with contracts ending should be being lined up as we speak if we don't have any funds. Planning is crucial.

That made me laugh did that. Fans outside Ewood with collection tins for Lambert's summer budget. Obviously any money would be given to charity, but a humorous way of showing support for Lambert could be a good idea.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like I said before, "I back Paul" campaign, maybe even bring in some humour and try a crowd fund to get PL some money to spend.

I'm sure there are brains on here with better ideas, if we can at least get the message to PL that we are just as miffed, and completely behind him - that may encourage him to be more likely to stay if we don't get what we need from the owners.

Players over 24 with contracts ending should be being lined up as we speak if we don't have any funds. Planning is crucial.

Like it.

We should send a strongly worded letter to the Indian Consulate in London expressing our extreme displeasure with Venkys business practices

and that they are bringing the Indian nation into disrepute with their treatment of Blackburn Rovers Supporters.

Yeah if you want to make Rovers fans look foolish and achieve nothing.

Humorous protests might indeed be the way forward. Since a few fans seemed to be enjoying the previous protests (grinning and laughing kinda suggests it) perhaps its a better alternative than the usual standing around, holding banners and chanting. Anger hasn't really worked so far has it for some reason it seems to cause more apathy.

As I pointed out before too more money needs to be put into any protests. There must be some potential financial backers out there. Its a shame there's seemingly no fan with tremendous charisma who people would easily rally around. The "cult of personality" so to speak.

Or we could just bribe Sergei to slip a laxative in Balaji's coffee.

Humorous protests might indeed be the way forward. Since a few fans seemed to be enjoying the previous protests (grinning and laughing kinda suggests it) perhaps its a better alternative than the usual standing around, holding banners and chanting. Anger hasn't really worked so far has it for some reason it seems to cause more apathy.

As I pointed out before too more money needs to be put into any protests. There must be some potential financial backers out there. Its a shame there's seemingly no fan with tremendous charisma who people would easily rally around. The "cult of personality" so to speak.

I've absolutely no idea what you're talking about, maybe post less and try to make some sense when you do :tu:

I've absolutely no idea what you're talking about, maybe post less and try to make some sense when you do :tu:

Yeah because all the following quotes are such new and original ideas aren't they? Lets not not try anything different just post the same thing over and over in thread like you.

Maybe come up with a new avatar perhaps something significant Rovers did while that Jack guy was at the club?

Stayed away from this thread because seen little point in discussing protests after Lambert being appointed and we all presumed he'd be backed. I don't know if this has been discussed but if it comes to the last game of the season and there has still been no word on if the manager will be financially supported in the summer then I'd suggest a mass protest for the last game of the season providing we are safe. Paul Lambert in my opinion is the right manager for us, have total belief in him and if these cretins are going to ruin the only decent decision they've made since coming here due to their pig ignorance then a mass protest would be absolutely essential in my opinion.

Genuinely think if lambert leaves due to lack of support then is the time to protest as you will get more people on side

Well they have certainly fructified us---well and truly!

Agreed. However, some people couldn't back protests with Kean in charge. We had 20k attendances then so more people around to get involved. Our attendances are now halved, and the scars from that era are still showing. People didn't kick up a fuss during the farcical 2012/2013 season, and I believe that was down to a few things:

• Apathy
  • A sense of 'it won't do anything'
  • The recollection of the vitriol that many of the protesters faced off their fellow supporter

Something along these lines would be really good. However I don't think it would make him more likely to stay, perhaps could stimulate some sort of dialogue between Lambert and Venkys though. Then at least things could possibly become more clear sooner.

We should send a strongly worded letter to the Indian Consulate in London expressing our extreme displeasure with Venkys business practices

and that they are bringing the Indian nation into disrepute with their treatment of Blackburn Rovers Supporters.

Or dinner with SteB!!

That made me laugh did that. Fans outside Ewood with collection tins for Lambert's summer budget. Obviously any money would be given to charity, but a humorous way of showing support for Lambert could be a good idea.

How about we hire a load of planes and send them over to India and drop loads of dog poo on the venkys mansion

Protests are continuing in reality with falling gates season on season can only see next season being worse until these cretins finally do one

season ticket holders should throw there season tickets on to the pitch at the end of the next home game. That would ensure a boycott for the last home games.

Yes I'm just mischief making K-Hod, but I'll tell you one thing, give me administration any day over this farce we find ourselves in under Venkys.

I'm probably getting on everyone's nerves with the same line day in day out, so I'll try and reign it in a bit, but this club will never get anywhere under these idiots in Pune.

But it will never get anwhere if all the clubs assets where sold(which imagine would be all the land in brockhall and the stadium) we'd end up no bigger than a club like chorely, etc.. AND i imagine the club would still be a circus behind the scenes with most likely some jumped up chancer/s running the show.

We should all go home then, because you seem to have it covered.

Let us know when you've sorted it all out.

Do my best. Not easy fighting idiot owners, depression and bullies at the same time.

But it will never get anwhere if all the clubs assets where sold(which imagine would be all the land in brockhall and the stadium) we'd end up no bigger than a club like chorely, etc.. AND i imagine the club would still be a circus behind the scenes with most likely some jumped up chancer/s running the show.

Even if the club had to start all over again it would be 4533345463424322134566 times bigger than that.

I was being ironic with a tongue in cheek post. Anyone who reads my input would realise I lean towards dry humour with my posts and observations, apart from football which I try to have an informed opinion about.

On a separate point, Im getting the right fecking hump with your self righteous, Mod wanna be, pedantic posts. Never done it with anyone, but you are very close to going on IGNORE as you seem to dominate every thread with nick(nit) picky posts.

Do my best. Not easy fighting idiot owners, depression and bullies at the same time.

Even if the club had to start all over again it would be 4533345463424322134566 times bigger than that.

Hows that? I imagone the clubs entire assets combined(inc. Players, land, bloody scrap price of the steel in the stadium and whatever else would only put a dent in the clubs debts and the clubs income isnt enough to keep lights on for very long especially as there'd like be only around 5k home fans on average if the club dropped any lower

also, sorry if this insensitive but do you really have to keep bringing up the state of your mental health all the time, you are not the only person on here that has health and other issues, but you're the only one that i can see that uses it as an excuse.

Jbizzle's idea sounds good. It won't achieve anything, we all know that Venky's operate on their own terms and supporter's frustrations be damned, but the manager & the backroom staff deserve a rallying cry from the supporters.

You also joked about committing suicide on another thread.

Stay classy.

It was sarcasm. Generally I don't see that as humor or joking.

OK TJ in this particular instance I was wrong. Just an angry reaction to a totally uncalled for comment. People just better not expect me to answer the same questions over and over from now on. Suppose with Abbey being suspended (and Yoda being conspicuous by his absence last day or so) harassment should drop about 90%.

I'll simplify it for you GAV. Possibly more humor in protests, (though I prefer sarcasm) funding source(s), more charismatic fan "leaders" hopefully that's easier to figure out.

It was sarcasm. Generally I don't see that as humor or joking.

OK TJ in this particular instance I was wrong. Just an angry reaction to a totally uncalled for comment. People just better not expect me to answer the same questions over and over from now on. Suppose with Abbey being suspended (and Yoda being conspicuous by his absence last day or so) harassment should drop about 90%.

I'll simplify it for you GAV. Possibly more humor in protests, (though I prefer sarcasm) funding source(s), more charismatic fan "leaders" hopefully that's easier to figure out.

Mods: can we please have a restore of the DISLIKE button. 10 strikes and you're out and this would be a better place.

Archived