BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Is It Time To Protest Against Venkys?

People keep saying Venkys have already put £100m of their own money into the Club.

But isn't a large portion, if not all, of that money, loans/overdrafts from the bank of India.

So if Venkys do feck off (please) it's not their money to write off. I under stand it is on Venkys London balance sheet, but they own Rovers and I'm sure that makes Rovers an asset (happy to be corrected if wrong)

The BOI will be looking for their money anyway so let's not be too quick to pat them on the back for paying the bills, until that detail is clarified.

Highly likely they've put jack s in

Don't forget all the sales

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read on another thread that a rumour has surfaced of the venkys coming to the Huddersfield game Saturday. If it is time to protest then with ticket prices at £10 and the slim possibility the rumours are true could there every be a better time to do it. On the other hand if they are here to speak to PL and a protest takes place as well as a defeat on the pitch I can't envisage it helping to convince them to part with further funds to help our cause next season thus dividing the fans even further. It's a dilemma I certainly don't no the answer to. I detest the venkys but only want what is best for the club and there lies the problem with this thread.

Read on another thread that a rumour has surfaced of the venkys coming to the Huddersfield game Saturday. If it is time to protest then with ticket prices at £10 and the slim possibility the rumours are true could there every be a better time to do it. On the other hand if they are here to speak to PL and a protest takes place as well as a defeat on the pitch I can't envisage it helping to convince them to part with further funds to help our cause next season thus dividing the fans even further. It's a dilemma I certainly don't no the answer to. I detest the venkys but only want what is best for the club and there lies the problem with this thread.

You can hear a section of fans now:

"But if we protest they'll never give Lambert any cash"

We're the most apathetic set of fans in the country, I cannot think of another set of supporters that have been shafted so publicly and openly by the owners of the club and do nothing, or feel they cannot do nothing.

If its true that they are coming over then surely its good news that theyre coming to meet pl face to face to discuss next season and transfer budgets, this is what weve all been asking for so why try to upset things

Edit-ive only just seen gavs last post, hehe😛

So lets arrange this loud and proud thing with maybe a few extra fans turning up then lo and behold our owners might pitch up out of the blue for the first time in about 18 mnths ?

Hmmm.......

If its true taht they are coming over then surely its good news that theyre coming to meet pl face to face to discuss next season and transfer budgets, this is what weve all been asking for so why try to upset things

Edit-ive only just seen gavs last post, hehe

If they're indeed coming to give Lambert £15m :lol: for a promotion push then great, that would join some of the dots up and make Lamberts appointment worthwhile, but thats probably 1 "If" to many for Venkys i'd wager.

Don't hold your breath TJ :(

If I want to give them abuse for what they have done to us I will . I won't blow smoke up there arse . The trust have more chance of watching Lord Lucan ride bollock naked on shergar whilst sniffing unicorn dust than meeting the cluckers !!!

Well we could all stand outside abusing them, that could work, or maybe we could do something a bit more proactive?

How about the trust asking if they could meet them?

Come on Ozz!

Who would the trust ask for the meeting? Communications director has jumped ship?

They've ignored almost every request for talks for the past 5yrs and the one they hosted they lied to everyone in attendance, it's pointless in my opinion den.

Let's hope TJ's right and they're coming to give Paul some money as assurances are worthless coming from this lot.

• Backroom

IF they are at the game we shouldn't protest (bad timing), but we SHOULD be shouting about spending in summer (and it is legitimate investment this time).

Invest!

Invest!

Invest invest invest!

It's not about ignoring the past mate. It's about trying to steer them (and by extension, our club) upwards.

They are clueless idiots

Shout invest invest all you like the loons from Pune will think you are saying infest infest and they all ready rule the roost on that one ,

Speaks volumes when the Venky puppet came on here asking how much do other teams spends .

The sooner the clucking parasites are destroyed the better

Well we could all stand outside abusing them, that could work, or maybe we could do something a bit more proactive?

How about the trust asking if they could meet them?

Come on Ozz!

Yeah that's what countries should have done in the past while on verge of being invaded. Instead of trying to defend themselves they should have rolled out the red carpet. Maybe then the invaders might have said look how nice they are being lets turn back and go home!

Extreme example perhaps but it emphasises the point.

The best we can hope for is that the crowd give PL some loud vocal backing, to show Venkys he has our support.

Other than that Venkys irratic, shambolic decision making process will rule the day.

The only positive I can see, if indeed they are coming, is that they haven't got the balls to tell him to his face he's sacked, or he's not getting any money.

The best we can hope for is that the crowd give PL some loud vocal backing, to show Venkys he has our support.

Other than that Venkys irratic, shambolic decision making process will rule the day.

The only positive I can see, if indeed they are coming, is that they haven't got the balls to tell him to his face he's sacked, or he's not getting any money.

Can't say for sure. After all Williams departure came day after they were at the Tottenham game.

If I want to give them abuse for what they have done to us I will . I won't blow smoke up there arse . The trust have more chance of watching Lord Lucan ride bollock naked on shergar whilst sniffing unicorn dust than meeting the cluckers !!!

Well you know I share your feelings. What's in a name Lol But I am thinking we should try and think of something strategic and make the most of the opportunity. Not that I have any hope left, but I guess Venky's have a "superiority" script about Blackburn fans that justifies their behaviour and allows them to defecate on our pride and joy.

So I would like to try and come up with something that disrupts Venky's thinking......Loud and proud...backing Paul Lambert.......maybe appealing to their sense of responsibility etc.

Despite this post, I promise I am more Elvis than Cliff Richard, more Dylan than Donovan.....but even I know that hostility now is merely likely to confirm the current agenda of abuse!!

Archived