BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Is It Time To Protest Against Venkys?

Wether or not Rhodes was his type may well be irrelevant if PL isn't here next season

BTW remember PL not picking Bent when he was villas leading goalscorer and not selecting agbonlahor so what his PL's type ?? Yes you say it's Danny Graham a player on loan on top wages wages next season we can't afford to offer anywhere near that.

It is now 5 years since Graham had his year in the sun 1 good season at Watford for a striker his return isn't good enough

Strikers live and die by putting the ball in the net

You'd back anything in blue and white chaddy your that blinkered

As for trusting his judgement if Celtic get beat 2moro it's goodbye to dalia

PL would be very very interested in that gig

Venkys out chaddy out

Same old sly disrespectful comments yet again but yet again he just continue to do it.

The classic 'big man little man' combination has worked for years. If you can get a big, good in the air striker with the ability to hold the ball up, flick it on and feed it into the quicker more agile striker you have the makings of a good partnership. Graham is better than what we had once Rhodes left. He's done a job but that's about it. I would be disappointed if we signed him permanently.

I think we should start looking at players such as Bradshaw at Walsall or Roofe for Oxford. Both pacey, young English strikers who can finish.

I agree we should be looking to sign Either Bradshaw or Roofe. Been saying it for months tho.

Disagree on Graham tho but I respect the points you have made.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Nah, had they appointed another decent manager Rovers would have been ok, our problems STARTED with Jerome Anderson and Steve K**n.

With Venky's in charge we would have ended up in the same mess regardless. We might have managed another season in the PL with a better manager in charge for 11/12, possibly, but the systematic dismantling of the club's infrastructure and ceding of power to Anderson would have happened whether Kean was in charge or not.

In fact, I think it's inevitable Kean would have ended up in charge, as no other manager would have put up with being a slave to Anderson's whims.

Interesting that both Kevin Davis and Ian Holloway - on sky just now - both say that Boltons problems started when they sacked Allardyce, just as ours did.

They didn't sack him did they? He left. Same point though.

No they didn't sack him Den! Pundits eh?

• Moderation Lead

The classic 'big man little man' combination has worked for years. If you can get a big, good in the air striker with the ability to hold the ball up, flick it on and feed it into the quicker more agile striker you have the makings of a good partnership. Graham is better than what we had once Rhodes left. He's done a job but that's about it. I would be disappointed if we signed him permanently.

I think we should start looking at players such as Bradshaw at Walsall or Roofe for Oxford. Both pacey, young English strikers who can finish. Getting 'golden oldies' like Gomez and Graham brings us nothing. There's no motivation for them to build a name for themselves, no inclination to pick this club back up and no resale value on them whatsoever.

I still don't understand why Lambert chose Graham when surely Lafferty was on the market from Norwich. He's out of favour with Alex Neil but has shown himself to be prolific at international level; surely worth more of a punt than a 30 year old that has struggled for goals in the past 3-4 years.

He's bagged 3 for us on loan, Lafferty is no good, don't think he'd have done anywhere near as well.

Had Ke*n and Anderson not been anywhere near the club they wouldn't have taken over... Our problems started with those 2 sh*ts.

Don't forget the scousers plenty of millions gone their way in return for nothing.

Same old sly disrespectful comments yet again but yet again he just continue to do it.

I agree we should be looking to sign Either Bradshaw or Roofe. Been saying it for months tho.

Disagree on Graham tho but I respect the points you have made.

Try and spin today's rubbish

Today proved one thing ( before the Rovers Fans have a go at me .. Not saying it's anyone here before anyone starts)

The passion of the remaining fans is pro Venky and a Venky loving clique . Tried with venkys out today and got rounded on , swore at and nearly came to blows .

I got told none of this that has happened is venkys fault and that it's not venkys fault that we are we're we are .

I think today is the straw that's broke abbeys back and at the moment I won't be back . Venkys and the happy clapping Venky lovers win.

Today proved one thing ( before the Rovers Fans have a go at me .. Not saying it's anyone here before anyone starts)

The passion of the remaining fans is pro Venky and a Venky loving clique . Tried with venkys out today and got rounded on , swore at and nearly came to blows .

I got told none of this that has happened is venkys fault and that it's not venkys fault that we are we're we are .

I think today is the straw that's broke abbeys back and at the moment I won't be back . Venkys and the happy clapping Venky lovers win.

I know exactly how you feel Abs, that's why if PL walks, he needs to tell a few home truths.

Embarrassing...how anyone can think that Venkys aren't to blame for the state of our club is pretty darn upsetting to put it nicely.

I think PL is proving that it doesn't matter who the manager is. As long as Venkys are around then we'll be stuck in this mess.

Urrrrgh just awful

The only thing that is achieved by 'walking' is that the Venky's will win. They will be absolved from blame for the downfall of our club and they can write the history as they please.

Fans need to stay. It helps our club to stay. I am not saying go there and pretend all is good, nor am I saying go there and kick off every match. We need to get behind our lads, no matter the quality. They are only doing a job.

More attempts need to made for the fans to retake this club.

Only one reason we are where we are......just as at Leeds, Villa, Pompey etc, egotistical owners who want a trophy by way of an English club, but have fluck all know how as to how to run one!

Clueless, inept, arrogant no marks. They owe US respect for turning up and witnessing them destroy OUR club. Despite their money, it doesn't bring CLASS.

Hate them and the day they walked into our lives.

These people are why protests will never work. Some fans just want status quo and to be able to go and watch the football and go home. No fuss. If the club folded they would just go elsewhere or do something else. These are the same people who sneered at the Kean Out protesters while they drank their warm Fosters in the fanzine and watched the Arsenal game on the 4-pixel-per-inch big screen outside the BBE.

These people are why protests will never work. Some fans just want status quo and to be able to go and watch the football and go home. No fuss. If the club folded they would just go elsewhere or do something else. These are the same people who sneered at the Kean Out protesters while they drank their warm Fosters in the fanzine and watched the Arsenal game on the 4-pixel-per-inch big screen outside the BBE.

Absolutely.

I still find it totally incomprehensible and horrifying that anyone who purports to care one iota for this club could just sit on their hands and stay silent at the continuing circus Ewood.

It just leaves me totally bereft.

Its ok abbey, the apathetic, venky loving, bowyer bumboys, yokel, deluded bunch of protest-hating, prawn sandwich eating bunch of half wit supporters we have will accept this as normal now and will carry on next season as if nothing has happened then there's supporters who give a @#/? about what's going on and will get vilified for it, we should all accept it like good little sheep heading towards the venky abattoir.

Might be some "behind the scenes" news in the Sun on Sunday tomorrow. Well naturally tomorrow as its Sunday.

Would it be CEO related? Well "sort of" was Nixon's response. I imagine it will be something like Cortese said NO. Wouldn't that be a surprise!

Here's an interesting comment from Kamy on twitter earlier tonight...

"According to someone who knows Indian stock market they have made losses for first time & shareholders not happy."

Well lets hope those shareholders pressure them into recouping some losses by selling this club! Did they have a completely different forecast of their core business when Lambert was appointed? Who knows...

Yes I know Venkys London Ltd is a private family investment and nothing to do with the shareholders of Venkys India. Except that is if they put pressure on Venkys to sell so Venkys India can recoup some of their losses. Also to complain about the investment in Rovers when they should have stuck to their core business. Yes Rovers are a private family investment but still the shareholders will want them to start making up the deficit.

From April 7th...

http://www.clintongazette.com/it-seems-venkys-india-ltd-will-go-down-have-another-big-decline/

The stock of Venky’s (India) Ltd (NSE:VENKEYS) is a huge mover today! The stock decreased 2.10% or INR 7.9 on April 7, hitting INR 369. Venky’s (India) Ltd (NSE:VENKEYS) has declined 12.81% since September 9, 2015 and is downtrending. It has underperformed by 17.60% the S&P500. The move comes after 8 months negative chart setup for the INR 5.19B company. It was reported on Apr, 7 by Barchart.com. We have INR 335.79 PT which if reached, will make NSE:VENKEYS worth INR 467.10M less.

Their debts to BOI are 80 million secured against their own assets. As this is the Venkys India debt that probably just includes their core business assets. Not Venkys London Ltd AKA Blackburn Rovers.

Might be some "behind the scenes" news in the Sun on Sunday tomorrow. Well naturally tomorrow as its Sunday.

Would it be CEO related? Well "sort of" was Nixon's response. I imagine it will be something like Cortese said NO. Wouldn't that be a surprise!

Here's an interesting comment from Kamy on twitter earlier tonight...

"According to someone who knows Indian stock market they have made losses for first time & shareholders not happy."

Well lets hope those shareholders pressure them into recouping some losses by selling this club! Did they have a completely different forecast of their core business when Lambert was appointed? Who knows...

Yes I know Venkys London Ltd is a private family investment and nothing to do with the shareholders of Venkys India. Except that is if they put pressure on Venkys to sell so Venkys India can recoup some of their losses. Also to complain about the investment in Rovers when they should have stuck to their core business. Yes Rovers are a private family investment but still the shareholders will want them to start making up the deficit.

From April 7th...

http://www.clintongazette.com/it-seems-venkys-india-ltd-will-go-down-have-another-big-decline/

The stock of Venky’s (India) Ltd (NSE:VENKEYS) is a huge mover today! The stock decreased 2.10% or INR 7.9 on April 7, hitting INR 369. Venky’s (India) Ltd (NSE:VENKEYS) has declined 12.81% since September 9, 2015 and is downtrending. It has underperformed by 17.60% the S&P500. The move comes after 8 months negative chart setup for the INR 5.19B company. It was reported on Apr, 7 by Barchart.com. We have INR 335.79 PT which if reached, will make NSE:VENKEYS worth INR 467.10M less.

Their debts to BOI are 80 million secured against their own assets. As this is the Venkys India debt that probably just includes their core business assets. Not Venkys London Ltd AKA Blackburn Rovers.

Just shows that, not only are they sh!t Football Club Owners, they are cr@p chicken pluckers as well.

Does Venkys business model include NOT owing Bank Of India money.

The only thing that is achieved by 'walking' is that the Venky's will win. They will be absolved from blame for the downfall of our club and they can write the history as they please.

Fans need to stay. It helps our club to stay. I am not saying go there and pretend all is good, nor am I saying go there and kick off every match. We need to get behind our lads, no matter the quality. They are only doing a job.

More attempts need to made for the fans to retake this club.

I'll repeat what i've stated loads of times "We will never prosper under Venkys".

Turning up to " support the lads" cannot possibly match the owners capacity to undermine the club on an ongoing basis.

I fear they will never cooperate with anyone to resolve the huge problems they have created. They have no loyalty or sense of duty towards our club. At a time suitable for them, they will simply walk away. That's the time when your passion (and wallet )will be needed.

Just shows that, not only are they sh!t Football Club Owners, they are cr@p chicken pluckers as well.

Does Venkys business model include NOT owing Bank Of India money.

Well apparently its the first time they have made losses hence the displeasure of their shareholders. As far as Rovers are concerned Kamy said the shareholders cared about the negative publicity while in the PL. Now they don't really care at all.

So really that's a major reason to target them in the Indian media. Also to specifically target shareholders (not with abuse as its not their fault) but enough of an irritant for them to take note.

Archived