BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wolves At Home On 8/8/2015

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An understandable comment, but given the bench, who else would you have brought on?

It's going to be a very long season ...

Depends. Possibly Brown and Spurr to give us the chuck it into the mix option.

Spurr on and move Olsson to left mid and Marshall in the middle.

We have options but no innovation. Strange given how much we change the team around...

• Backroom

A sign of things to come, I'm afraid. I think a lot of Bowyer's remaining supporters are going to have their eyes opened over the next few weeks. Although I expect it'll still be everybody but him at fault. You only have to look at our bench to see we have no quality to bring on to change games and a first eleven which is average on a good day.

Can't afford to lose matches at home, but with Hanley and Duffy as our central pairing and a keeper fresh out of the youth team I fear we'll be shipping goals at an alarming rate. Very, very disappointing.

An understandable comment, but given the bench, who else would you have brought on?

It's going to be a very long season ...

The bench was shocking. I wouldn't have brought anyone on, why bring him on? A 50% fit Guthrie is more effective than that absolute dolloper.

You lot are pathetic you really are..I don't agree with when he subed on etc but we played well , a lot better then people thought. .The amount of bad luck we had today was torture. .

But the amount of doom and gloom is unbarable..One of there goals should never of stood and we out played them in large parts stop being so @#/? down

A sign of things to come, I'm afraid. I think a lot of Bowyer's remaining supporters are going to have their eyes opened over the next few weeks. Although I expect it'll still be everybody but him at fault. You only have to look at our bench to see we have no quality to bring on to change games and a first eleven which is average on a good day.

Can't afford to lose matches at home, but with Hanley and Duffy as our central pairing and a keeper fresh out of the youth team I fear we'll be shipping goals at an alarming rate. Very, very disappointing.

Hanley and Duffy had nothing to do with that result. Tactics and tactics alone were to blame

Jesus lads! First game. Heads up! T'is a long road ahead. Let's grow a pair and get back in there! Keep smiling Abs. It's a long trek before the fat lady sings! :tu:

She's been singing her tits off since she took over

I don't want to imagine Rhodes leaving as well. Or even worse, Rhodes starts sulking.

You lot are pathetic you really are..I don't agree with when he subed on etc but we played well , a lot better then people thought. .The amount of bad luck we had today was torture. .

But the amount of doom and gloom is unbarable..One of there goals should never of stood and we out played them in large parts stop being so @#/? down

What bad luck was that. Bar the first ten mins we were 2nd best

superfan

I understand what you mean, decisions really went against us today, however the team was just the same as it has been for 2 and half seaosn under Bowyer, schoolboy stuff at times and the defending STILL hasn't been sorted. It's frustrating for a lot of people, the team just isn't organised.

Archived