BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wolves At Home On 8/8/2015

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing I've noticed whilst supping a nice cold bevy in my back garden up longshaw is that the noise created when rovers scored sounded like a knats fart compared to when they scored, normally it would be the other way around and id be able to keep track of the score just from the crowd reactions, now im having to check on here for the score.

I am sorry for your inconvenience. It must be awful living within hearing distance of the stadium and yet having the ordeal of reading this board to know the score.

• Moderation Lead

I hope that linesman loses his job and his home, and gets denied benefits. What an embarrassment to his profession.

We were on top for 20 minutes, heads went, got back into it, then Wolves handballed it into the goal.

Sounds like it was handball, but still shouldn't be in the position to do it. New season but still sounds like we can't defend for @#/?. Bowyer and Short need to get them sorted in training or we need to bring in someone who can organize a defense properly. Attacking-wise sounds promising though. Delf sounds lively!

So you gob off all the time but don't go hsha . Speaks vilumes

I go when ive money spare to go, mind your business, your supposed to be on holiday yet your just on here 'gobbing off' at me? find somebody else to take your frustrations out on.

And i rarely "gob off" when it comes to the football side of the forum, so your not even right anyway.

Their first was awful defending, second was a clear handball. Ours was a comedy moment - their keeper is a definite weak link (as is their right back) and it was definitely an own goal as he pretty much pushed it in.

That aside we've laboured, had a couple of half decent chances but whenever they attack Hanley and Duffy are all over the shop. A draw would be about right so far.

I am sorry for your inconvenience. It must be awful living within hearing distance of the stadium and yet having the ordeal of reading this board to know the score.

Well im sorry the games not going to bowyers plan(does it ever😕) and your also having to vent your frustrations at me(instead of enjoying the wonderful atmosphere in the ground)

I go when ive money spare to go, mind your business, your supposed to be on holiday yet your just on here 'gobbing off' at me? find somebody else to take your frustrations out on.

And i rarely "gob off" when it comes to the football side of the forum, so your not even right anyway.

Aye on holiday following the match with a glass of red .. You don't gob off ? Even the seagulls here are pissing there sides laughing

Well im sorry the games not going to bowyers(does it ever) and your also having to vent your frustrations at me(instead of enjoying the wonderful atmosphere in the ground)

I'm not in the ground, as I live in Blackpool and work on Saturdays. I'm also not venting frustration at you, I just found it amusing that you were complaining about the lack of noise from the ground when you're in spitting distance yet not there. If you're genuinely financially hard up, fair do's, I was just having a laugh not a pop. Shame you're not there though, the atmosphere might be that bit better ;)

I'm not in the ground, as I live in Blackpool and work on Saturdays. I'm also not venting frustration at you, I just found it amusing that you were complaining about the lack of noise from the ground when you're in spitting distance yet not there. If you're genuinely financially hard up, fair do's, I was just having a laugh not a pop. Shame you're not there though, the atmosphere might be that bit better ;)

Fair doos, though if every fan that lived in relative spitting of ewood(say 15-30mins walk) the attendances would be far higher every week.

Archived