baptiste. Henry. Oconnor. Kane

dunny. Spearing. Tunni. Cairney

varney. Gestede

I expect us to line up

robbo

baptiste. Henry. Oconnor. Kane

varney. Gestede

I reckon that lot should get a point at least.

• Backroom

@OneRovers: ROVERS: Raya, Henley, Hanley ©, Duffy, Olsson, Conway, Guthrie, Lowe, Delfouneso, Marshall, Rhodes.

@OneRovers: Subs: Steele (GK), Spurr, Kilgallon, Koita, Brown, Williamson, Evans.

Happy with that team myself

That reads like a straight 442, Rhodes and the Fonz up front with a midfield partnership of Lowe and Guthrie.

Unless the Fonz can put a decent shift in a either a winger or a more defensive forward that seems a bit fragile in the middle, but we shall see!

First game optimism, let's get a lot of service to Rhodes and watch him get a couple to open the season.

I expect us to line up

robbo

baptiste. Henry. Oconnell. Kane

varney. Geste

Poor old Josh King still can't get a look in!

In other news, Kilgallon dropped for Hanley? Bowyer showing once again that he still has learned nothing.

Is radio rovers working on Rovers Player, I currently have silence

Yeah, sorry about that. Gerald just tried to stoke up the crowd by asking each stand in turn to make some noise. He must have been on the JW stand when you tuned in.

Other than that, it's great so see all the familiar faces around us have renewed for another season of pain and misery fun and excitement.

But what the heck is this music they're now playing?

Come off it Rev. How many times does Rhodes get the ball with a clear run at goal and still get dispossessed because he doesn't have the pace to outrun the defence. He needs the ball close to goal or a deep lying defence.

Exactly. Several examples of Jordan Rhodes getting clear runs at goal and failing to put it away...

Disclaimer - I might be lying and this might include numerous examples of him running at goal and smashing it in. There might also be some evidence of how crap he is with his head on the end of a cross, or this could also be @#/? and you might see him scoring more with his head than Chris Brown's career total.

Archived