BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mk Dons @ Stadium Mk, Saturday October 17Th 15:00 Ko

All is not lost.

We are playing a side short of form and confidence.

Keep it tight until the last 15 minutes and who knows.

Not ruled out a win yet.

Not only are we down to 10 men, we are performing below par as well by the sound of it.. Think I've ruled out getting anything..

Burnley lead..

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not only are we down to 10 men, we are performing below par as well by the sound of it.. Think I've ruled out getting anything..

Burnley lead..

Football is a funny old game.

Whilst there's only 1 goal in it, we are in with a shout.

The longer the game goes on they are likely to get more nervous and sit deeper and deeper.

Football is a funny old game.

Whilst there's only 1 goal in it, we are in with a shout.

The longer the game goes on they are likely to get more nervous and sit deeper and deeper.

The longer the game goes on, the more tired our 10 men will get. Bowyer should instruct out players to take dives/feign injury to try and level it up.. If the ref is card happy, he may well fall for it..

• Backroom

The longer the game goes on, the more tired our 10 men will get. Bowyer should instruct out players to take dives/feign injury to try and level it up..

Does Bowyer give touchline instructions?

Mercer right on track again!

We are playing a very mediocre side and I was hopeful that we could rescue something.

I guess it's par for the course, losing sides and non scoring strikers all seem to find their feet against Rovers.

Sadly, it looks like another false dawn under Bowyer's management.

We are playing a very mediocre side and I was hopeful that we could rescue something.

I guess it's par for the course, losing sides and non scoring strikers all seem to find their feet against Rovers.

Sadly, it looks like another false dawn under Bowyer's management.

Though it may be a false dawn, most teams would struggle with 10 men for eighty minutes.

10 men after 10 minutes was never going to end well. It would have been a huge huge surprise to win it.

I can't think of many cases where ten men have come from 1-0 down to win after playing so much of the game a man light. I can't think of any at all.

Sub's are supposed to give your own side a lift, not your opponents.. :(

Can understand Akpan off in a way, just back from injury and two big games ahead in next week. The problem there lies oin bringing on a defensive mid again when we are chasing a game, fecking pointless :glare:

Archived