BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mk Dons @ Stadium Mk, Saturday October 17Th 15:00 Ko

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Though it may be a false dawn, most teams would struggle with 10 men for eighty minutes.

Even with 10 men, our performance sounds abysmal.

There is no excuse at this level for not being able to retain possession better and pass the ball from A to B.

We are playing a very mediocre side and I was hopeful that we could rescue something.

I guess it's par for the course, losing sides and non scoring strikers all seem to find their feet against Rovers.

Sadly, it looks like another false dawn under Bowyer's management.

I don't think mk dons have even had to play well here. Bowyers record against promoted teams is just abysmal..

• Backroom

It would have been a tough game Even 11 v 11 today, sounds like we were on top then Bowyer flipped the momentum with the subs.

Big week ahead now

I'm told we approached this game in the usual casual sloppy style we've started so many games against teams like this in the past. No surprise there, even before the sending off we were asleep I think. You reap what you sow.

It would have been a tough game against ten men today, sounds like we were on top then Bowyer flipped the momentum with the subs.

Big week ahead now

Bowyer already has his excuses written.

Derby - the match against MKD took its toll playing for 80 minutes with just 10 men.

Burnley - we just didn't have the legs after the last 2 games. Burnley had an extra recovery day before the match and it showed.

• Moderation Lead

Disgrace, it gets worse.

This is why we won't go anywhere under Gary. Thanks for ruining my Saturday Gary, sure you'll make it 2 in a row next week. Useless buffoon.

• Backroom

A loss to Derby midweek and over to Burnley to seal Bowyers fate ...?

Hah, no. He's got the job for as long as he wants it. Spoke well at the supporters Q&A though, so it's alright.

Hopefully at some point this season players other than Rhodes will chip in with a goal or two. At the moment we're the definition of a one man team and when he doesn't perform/score, we're stuffed.

Hah, no. He's got the job for as long as he wants it. Spoke well at the supporters Q&A though, so it's alright.

Hopefully at some point this season players other than Rhodes will chip in with a goal or two. At the moment we're the definition of a one man team and when he doesn't perform/score, we're stuffed.

I think lose the next two and it will be goodbye GB ..

Archived