BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mk Dons @ Stadium Mk, Saturday October 17Th 15:00 Ko

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Embarrassing that. This season's Doncaster + Rotherham.

Can I ask what you expect with only 10 men for most of the match ? Listening on the radio we held our own for most of the match - with us obviously tiring towards the end when they added their last two goals.

A red card so early in the match is huge - time now to forget this match and look forward to Wednesday and Saturday. I will sacrifice this match - if it means luck evening itself up when we play Burnley.

It would have been a tough game against ten men today, sounds like we were on top then Bowyer flipped the momentum with the subs.

Big week ahead now

Nailed it for me. We seemed to be doing ok till the subs. Stupid change while we had the upper hand. Idiot.

Can I ask what you expect with only 10 men for most of the match ? Listening on the radio we held our own for most of the match - with us obviously tiring towards the end when they added their last two goals.

A red card so early in the match is huge - time now to forget this match and look forward to Wednesday and Saturday. I will sacrifice this match - if it means luck evening itself up when we play Burnley.

There's more to our season than just how we do against Burnley, ain't there..? :(

There's more to our season than just how we do against Burnley, ain't there..? :(

Don't get me wrong - would have preferred to win today - but given the nature of the defeat, not going to go into melt down like some on the MB. If we are going to have some bad luck in a match - prefer it to be against MK and not Burnley.

I'm sure that the sending off did effect the game. Before today MK had 30 shots on target in 10 games and today they had 8 on target out of 21 attempts.

It does not however explain the incompetent idiot on the touchline making mental subs when we are just 1-0 down.

Nice man or not I cannot stand him and think he's a short plank with a sickly grin.

The sending off had a massive impact on the game.

Without that it would have been a different game.

Sounds like Marshall was awful second half.

We had chances to score when 1 nil down but we didnt.

So lets just move on and get the win against Derby now at Home.

Nailed it for me. We seemed to be doing ok till the subs. Stupid change while we had the upper hand. Idiot.

It sounded like damage limitation subs in the hope of keeping it like it was and just maybe pinching something. In that situation you've either got to stick or twist and go for an equaliser. Seems it really did hand them the momentum they needed after we began to get a foot back in the game. Any subs are gamble in a situation like that but that was poor imo, just giving people mins!

• Backroom

Don't get me wrong - would have preferred to win today - but given the nature of the defeat, not going to go into melt down like some on the MB. If we are going to have some bad luck in a match - prefer it to be against MK and not Burnley.

According to some, bad luck is the reason we've lost every match so far this season. At some point you have to realise it isn't luck, it's poor preparation, poor tactics and poor management.

If we are marooned in the bottom three I might call for Megson but I'd certainly look elsewhere if that wasn't the case. If you think Big Sam or Bowyer divide opinion just wait till that miserable git gets in the dugout :blink:

Archived