BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mk Dons @ Stadium Mk, Saturday October 17Th 15:00 Ko

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So in reality, happy to lose the game, though only 1 down at that point.

That isnt what Bowyer is saying in my view.

Akpan on yellow card and we dont want to risk being down to 9 man.

Not sure I would have brought on Delfouenso but why not bring on Chris Taylor and play him in centre midfield with Williamson. Not a fan of Williamson so hoping Guthrie back shortly.

Will someone please send for the men in white coats:

"You've seen the performance of them, in the second half they were terrific," he added.

"The response from them, you'd have never been able to tell we were down to ten men".

Didn't we lose the 2nd half two nil ? Good job we weren't bad then Gary !

Colleague of mine who lives down in ''milk 'n' beans'' thought we were abysmal.

And I think bowyer is horrific

Can't get my head round his substitutions.

What must young O'Sullivan think when he sees Williamson, Delfonso and Spurr brought on in front of him. If he is that bad let the lad go, but I doubt he is.

Bowyer and Henley have ruined my day. Henley will learn, will Bowyer?! - not looking like it

Did he explain the subs?

It sounded like Akpan and Evans were controlling midfield second half and we were getting up a head of steam- then both are hauled off?

The commentator was aghast.

Don't question the establishment, Matty. It's all unicorns and rainbows, and nothing will convince Kean, sorry, Bowyer otherwise.

I am literally dreading the Bumley game. But Bowyer can afford to lose again and it will not matter a jot.

Those defending them all need to take a step back. We are in shallow water heading for the rocks. Those who can do something about it (Venkys) are ignorant and being directed by people in denial, Gaz, Del and Al, who are all in self-preservation mode.

Three points between us in 15th and Bolton, bottom.

Not much to add to what's been said. Quite simply cannot accept Bowyer's tactics with ten men of having Steele, Duffy (who was a liability) and Hanley lump long balls up to Rhodes at every occasion, then, with Marshall beginning to struggle against Murphy, take our two best players off and stick Delfounseo on the right as Marshall's 'cover'. It's totally unacceptable to have a clueless tactician in charge, regardless of whether he can earn a few bob from his signings.

Don't question the establishment, Matty. It's all unicorns and rainbows, and nothing will convince Kean, sorry, Bowyer otherwise.

I am literally dreading the Bumley game. But Bowyer can afford to lose again and it will not matter a jot.

Your not the only one Stuart dreading the Burnley game,I fear Bowyer will be absolutely mindfcuked by Dyche Vader on the Touchline!

Another disappointing result. Henley was so naive in the incident which led to his sending off. He pretty much slowed down giving the initiative to the MK Dons player. The contact was accidental but that doesn't matter. I thought it was one of only a few decisions a totally hapless referee got right.

Bowyer has to split Hanley and Duffy up. Their passing at times was laughable with several instances of the ball going out of play nowhere near a Rovers player. Marshall got tore a new one by the MK Dons winger in the second half but in fairness he oily s never a ful back in a million years.

Despite the recent mini revival I firmly believe that Bowyer is nowhere near good enough to manage at this level.

It's always going to be difficult when down to 10 men, we rallied for a short period in the second half despite the man down, so it's not the end of the world.

Bowyer seems to have found some attacking intent, chalk this one off and let's move on, the next couple of games are where it's at.

He's worse than Kean when we lose.

Ridiculous comment, you've a short memory.

It's always going to be difficult when down to 10 men, we rallied for a short period in the second half despite the man down, so it's not the end of the world.

Bowyer seems to have found some attacking intent, chalk this one off and let's move on, the next couple of games are where it's at.

Ridiculous comment, you've a short memory.

Just my honest opinion, pity Bowyer can't tell it as it is after a defeat, maybe he would endear himself to a few more of the fanbase.

Absolute rubbish today. Nonsense about the sending of changing the game. We started like a passionless bunch seemingly believing this was an easy win. The sending if was just plain bad, we had a chance to clear.

We could not string a couple of passes together first or second half. Lumping long balls to Rhodes or blasting it into touch.

Marshal was shocking and clearly lacking in confidence, he simply refused to take his man on. For about 10 mins we had a little momentum, I mean a little, and then the super subs walked on-----3-0.

Thanks rovers you sent my 6 year old home in tears.

Absolute crap.

The sending off and penalty so early gave us a mountain to climb. Second half we were the better side for the first twenty minutes and could easily have been level. We played some excellent football at that point but the second goal killed us. I could understand the substitutions with Akpan booked and the ref throwing cards around like they were going out of style whilst Evans had been injured during the international break, but, sadly, once Akpan and Evans departed so did our midfield. MK Dons' Josh Murphy was outstanding on the left wing. He turned Marshall inside out with a superb display of old fashioned wing play which was, in fairness, a treat to watch. The friends I was with all agreed that 11 v 11 it might have been a different story but having to play so long with ten was a handicap that we couldn't overcome. It was an extremely poor piece of defending from Henley to get the wrong side of this man and then to haul him down in the area. There's not a lot manager's can do when a player makes a mistake like that so early in the game. Not the result we needed with two tough games ahead of us.

The sending off and penalty so early gave us a mountain to climb. Second half we were the better side for the first twenty minutes and could easily have been level. We played some excellent football at that point but the second goal killed us. I could understand the substitutions with Akpan booked and the ref throwing cards around like they were going out of style whilst Evans had been injured during the international break, but, sadly, once Akpan and Evans departed so did our midfield. MK Dons' Josh Murphy was outstanding on the left wing. He turned Marshall inside out with a superb display of old fashioned wing play which was, in fairness, a treat to watch. The friends I was with all agreed that 11 v 11 it might have been a different story but having to play so long with ten was a handicap that we couldn't overcome. It was an extremely poor piece of defending from Henley to get the wrong side of this man and then to haul him down in the area. There's not a lot manager's can do when a player makes a mistake like that so early in the game. Not the result we needed with two tough games ahead of us.

You need to figure out where your loyalties lie. With Rovers or with your pal Bowyer?

You need to figure out where your loyalties lie. With Rovers or with your pal Bowyer?

Parson travelled 300+ miles today to watch the team, the game was on your doorstep and you never bothered as usual.

Loyalty? You've more front than Blackpool.

Parson travelled 300+ miles today to watch the team, the game was on your doorstep and you never bothered as usual.

Loyalty? You've more front than Blackpool.

Yeah, I never paid money to watch that shower. Joke's on me, huh?

I've never claimed to be a super-fan and don't posture that way.

My loyalty is with the club I've supported and followed for 50 odd years. I might take you more seriously if you ever went to a game but I suppose keyboard warriors are too busy to actually watch the club they pretend to support!

Archived