BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Derby County @ Ewood Park, 21/10/15

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'It's a week unbeaten after playing one of the favourites for the title'. That's his dream post match presser.

[monotone]You know, you look at what we've spent, and you look at what they've spent, and you've got to say there wasn't much between the two sides tonight. We had to make some changes because of injuries and suspensions. Delfy & Tales came in... and I thought they gave it a right good go.[/monotone]

• Backroom

Sounds like we should have won tonight - but when you've only got one player in the team who can stick the ball in the net, and he fails to do so, this is what happens.

With that said, I was expecting a loss tonight so a draw has exceeded my expectations.

Not a bad point at home, I guess you have to take it. Both sides had chances yet couldn't find the net. The referee, again, was absolutely appalling. Dyche must have got excited down below when two good performers limped off. But not as bad as I thought it would be. Hardly the goal fest I predicted earlier on! I know nothing!

• Backroom

Sounds like we should have won tonight - but when you've only got one player in the team who can stick the ball in the net, and he fails to do so, this is what happens.

With that said, I was expecting a loss tonight so a draw has exceeded my expectations.

You don't win games by just having the ball you need to do something with it - neither team deserved it

• Backroom

You don't win games by just having the ball you need to do something with it - neither team deserved it

You win games by scoring goals. We only have one player who can do that on any remotely consistent basis. That's a huge, huge problem and one that's going to hit us full force if Rhodes is injured for any extended period of time. Without him we're as bad as any of the "awful" teams below us.

Where has this vitriol towards Williamson come from? He was our best midfielder last season.. Same with tommy spurr, 2nd only to Rhodes in player of the year polls in his debut season. Somehow become a useless player while sidelined with injury and not even on the pitch..!

I don't think it would have been a good point even then. We are playing catch up and need 3 pointers every game at the moment..

I see what you're saying. But with the form that they were in coming into the game against our form, you have to take what you can out of it. We are miles away from being a side will beat the top teams like Derby comfortably. I think this has to end at the manager I'm afraid

Where has this vitriol towards Williamson come from? He was our best midfielder last season.. Same with tommy spurr, 2nd only to Rhodes in player of the year polls in his debut season. Somehow become a useless player while sidelined with injury and not even on the pitch..!

Because he's completely @#/? and has no redeeming qualities?

Archived