BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Derby County @ Ewood Park, 21/10/15

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bowyers terrible luck with injuries continues. Too many changes not too affect us.. :(

Do we really have THAT many players out?

Brown isn't much of a miss, Henley is suspended not injured, Koita probably wouldn't have started, Lowe hasn't set the world alight. What else

Granted Conway's a miss but it's hardly like we have too many out.

Fair play! It sounds boystrous on the radio, commentator just mentioned it too...

Sound effects and propaganda? Just joking of course.

Bowyers terrible luck with injuries continues. Too many changes not too affect us.. :(

Oh please.......

Do we really have THAT many players out?

Brown isn't much of a miss, Henley is suspended not injured, Koita probably wouldn't have started, Lowe hasn't set the world alight. What else

Granted Conway's a miss but it's hardly like we have too many out.

Positional changes as well as players out..

Positional changes as well as players out..

Surely that's a consequence of not having sufficient cover? The right back has long been an area we aren't well served.

Lawrence is better up top but Taylor could have easily played on the wing. Who else has changed position?

Radio Rovers. It's £4.50 a month which is not too bad for the commentary when you factor in you get the whole game in high quality video to watch the next day.

I just signed up for a month. Especially when you're abroad it's the only way to go really!!!!

I think you can also log into other teams commentaries if you prefer a biased viewpoint from the opposition can't you?

Is Brown really injured or is he feigning injury cos he is so bad ?

Mid way through last season I did almost post a flippant thread and poll - When will Brown score for us?.

And apart from NEVER none of my other options stretched this far into what was at the time - next season. :blush:

• Backroom

Nothing game so far, rovers had plenty of corners and crosses and w couple of half chances for Taylor they've had one great chance with ended with a superb block by Duffy

• Backroom

Ref could have given a red then, off the ball incident on Akpan after he left his foot in

Wasn't too much in it but the fact it was off the ball and he saw it should have resulted in a red

Archived