BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Official: Paul Lambert Appointed Blackburn Rovers Manager

DE.

I like johnson, seems to be doing very well in his job, but he needs a few years to learn his trad before he's ready for a job at this level imo.

Cant help but feel that your trying to antagonise people on here with that post and the ott way that you've laid it out.

I wonder if nicorette gum would help.

Of course he is TJ and it is working too. Certainly in my case. Stop it Chaddy.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Al and

HOW DOES HE KNOW? HAS BEEN IN TOUCH WITH INDIA

Why don't you have ask Alan Nixon yourself

Of course he is TJ and it is working too. Certainly in my case. Stop it Chaddy.

Sorry Al, But it wasn't.

I wanted to show members on here what Nixon has said, if you don't like it, then don't read it

Al and

Sorry Al, But it wasn't.

I wanted to show members on here what Nixon has said, if you don't like it, then don't read it

How do you know you don't like it until you have read it ?

Why ? Er doh once criticised him and lard arse blocked me ,just as anyone who does not massage his ego does.

But hey ho you know that don't you and again posting to antagonise

arrogance coming from you that is

Most of your posts are to antagonise posters. you moaned about people's posts and take threads off topic regularly.

if you don't like me posting Nixon's tweets about out manager and his future which are related to the topic of the thread then use the ignore function instead

I said I wouldn't visit the site but I did, and now I'm thoroughly depressed.

Anyway to sum things up as far as I can see, nothing has changed. Lambert still hasn't spoke to the Vankers about money to spend next season and is completely in the dark. Amazingly Nixon has some kind of executive hotline to the owners as he knows exactly what's going on.

According to him we may or may not have a new manager next season and it may or may not be several people.

It takes a brave man to go out on a limb like that.

I said I wouldn't visit the site but I did, and now I'm thoroughly depressed.

Anyway to sum things up as far as I can see, nothing has changed. Lambert still hasn't spoke to the Vankers about money to spend next season and is completely in the dark. Amazingly Nixon has some kind of executive hotline to the owners as he knows exactly what's going on.

According to him we may or may not have a new manager next season and it may or may not be several people.

It takes a brave man to go out on a limb like that.

Yep,

It's either going to go dark or rain tonight,

might do both.

My solution would be to just shoot the messenger,

Sorted

What a sad sight seeing Rovers support implode.

I dis my protesting under Kean and it got us nowhere with Venky's.

I did get some satisfaction in giving him a piece of my mind when I bumped into him in Glasgow on one occasion.

Unfortunately it has altered nothing. I am not going through all that negative emotion again. It is desperate time and I dread to think what next season will be like. I will buy my usual three season tickets again for next season but I don't look forward to it one bit.

As we said after the West Ham game. The club has to be connected from top to bottom to have a chance of success.

I still back Lambert, Irvine, Kelly, Johnson and Dunny. There is some real Rovers skin in the game there and I cling on for now hoping they will perform a miracle because a miracle is what is needed now....................but then there is Leicester if proof was needed.

Pull together guys for the sake of OUR football club

I did get some satisfaction in giving him a piece of my mind when I bumped into him in Glasgow on one occasion.

Unfortunately it has altered nothing. I am not going through all that negative emotion again. It is desperate time and I dread to think what next season will be like. I will buy my usual three season tickets again for next season but I don't look forward to it one bit.

As we said after the West Ham game. The club has to be connected from top to bottom to have a chance of success.

I still back Lambert, Irvine, Kelly, Johnson and Dunny. There is some real Rovers skin in the game there and I cling on for now hoping they will perform a miracle because a miracle is what is needed now....................but then there is Leicester if proof was needed.

Like any successful organisation,

IT HAS TO COME FROM THE TOP,

Just shouting at the Venkies there

Next season, Ewood Park will be made up of those left who agree with that sentiment.

We just need something to look forward to. Right now, everything is doom and gloom and in the absence of proper communication there is only rumour and speculation. Fan morale is pretty low at the minute.

Next season, Ewood Park will be made up of those left who agree with that sentiment.

We just need something to look forward to. Right now, everything is doom and gloom and in the absence of proper communication there is only rumour and speculation from Nixon. Fan morale is pretty low at the minute.

Al and

Sorry Al, But it wasn't.

That would mean putting you on ignore and as I said before I don't want to do that because you sometimes make some good posts.. Incidentally I like you new Technicolor posts Chads.

We need the owners to back the manager, and the manager to be able to put his plan into action. We also need a solid infrastructure off the pitch. Without those no matter what you do it won't help the club. No club has ever done anything but go backwards when they are being ran in such a disorderly way.

Archived