BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Official: Paul Lambert Appointed Blackburn Rovers Manager

DE.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In fairness, I don't think mentioning Vinjay's City support is or should be an issue. Fair play to him for supporting whichever club he wants and he has never made it a secret that he enjoys following City, indeed, why should he. Clearly, I've missed something as to why he has a downer on Dunny. From what I've seen he and Johnson are doing excellent work with the Under-21's. Indeed, watching the Under-21's has been about the only real highlight of this season.

Nixon tweets today about Rovers

Venkys wants Rovers link if or when Lambert goes. Too soon for Dunny in my view. But u never know with Balaji and co.

Asked about Lambert chance of staying

People close to it think so. Not sure Venkys changing their stance either. And are talking about options.

asked if Irvine or Sherwood would be interested

Irvine would be. Not sure Sherwood has a lot of options. So that has a chance.

Asked if Pasha is still running Rovers for Venkys

He's the fixer. Balaji taking a big interest. Their money. So he has a big say.

I'm thinking is Balaji running the club now or taking the major interest instead of Mrs D.

My Message to Balaji is come over here and meet Lambert before the Reading game and sort this budget issue out and then Lambert can start to plan for next season and he can tell the fans that he will be here

Will ask the question once more though. Why can't people defend themselves with personal reasons but people can make personal assumptions?

I'm not responding to it again. I'm going to get a season ticket but I'm not going to post on here day in and day out when everything goes round in circles. I came up with the protest fund idea and barely any responses at all.

When someone comes up with a good idea let me know.

In fairness, I don't think mentioning Vinjay's City support is or should be an issue. Fair play to him for supporting whichever club he wants and he has never made it a secret that he enjoys following City, indeed, why should he. Clearly, I've missed something as to why he has a downer on Dunny. From what I've seen he and Johnson are doing excellent work with the Under-21's. Indeed, watching the Under-21's has been about the only real highlight of this season.

Probably because for "one of our own", Dunny was happy to publicly support the most loathed manager in Rovers history. Which might have had something to do with this.

Probably because for "one of our own", Dunny was happy to publicly support the most loathed manager in Rovers history. Which might have had something to do with this.

Can you name me one player in the first 11 that criticized the most loathed manager in Rovers history?

Can you name me one player in the first 11 that criticized the most loathed manager in Rovers history?

Didn't stop you berating Hendry for working with Kean did it? Guess he didn't score against Burnley though the absolute pinnacle of achievement where you're concerned.

You're missing the point.

There was no need for the "get real" comments, especially from someone who should understand the fans' frustrations the most.

Really .......David Dunns record as manager of Oldham tells you all you need to know........

Dunny should be a coach not a manager.

As I've already said he should just go and buy a pub. Loads of "hangers on" at Brockhall and he's the biggest of the lot. You only have to see where he looked first for a new job. Oldham stayed up by the way Nixon mentioned on twitter that their new manager did a great job. I agree given the mess Dunn must have left behind.

Dunny should be a coach not a manager.

I think where Dunn is now is where he's best suited. He has playing knowledge and skills to pass on to the youngsters plus a feel for the club. Also he's assistant so isn't calling the shots, he has far more credentials than Kean for a role like that. As long as they also use him as an example of how NOT to spend your spare time it should be fine.

On the Balaji thing then if it is him who's still interested why's he not been near the place in 18 months ? He used to pop up every now and again. I just don't get it at all, if he's still behind the project then speak up man for gods sake, what's so difficult about it ?

I think Johnno may go on to better things. I liked his attitude as a player. He'd always have a go and always put in a shift. If he was still playing today he'd be an absolute stand out amongst the group of wasters we've go now.

I'd prefer him to Dunny as a manager any day.

I like johnson, seems to be doing very well in his job, but he needs a few years to learn his trad before he's ready for a job at this level imo.

Venkys wants Rovers link if or when Lambert goes. Too soon for Dunny in my view. But u never know with Balaji and co.

People close to it think so. Not sure Venkys changing their stance either. And are talking about options.

I'm thinking is Balaji running the club now or taking the major interest instead of Mrs D.

My Message to Balaji is come over here and meet Lambert before the Reading game and sort this budget issue out and then Lambert can start to plan for next season and he can tell the fans that he will be here

Cant help but feel that your trying to antagonise people on here with that post and the ott way that you've laid it out.

I wonder if nicorette gum would help.

You're missing the point.

There was no need for the "get real" comments, especially from someone who should understand the fans' frustrations the most.

So you can't name one and the reason you can't name one is because its footballing suicide to criticize the manager.

I understand fully what you're saying, he shouldn't have said it, but we all make mistakes and I'm sure he regrets that comment, in fact I know he does.

Cant help but feel that your trying to antagonise people on her with that post and the ott wau that youve laid it out.

Interesting take on things, I don't use twitter so I found it informative, weird eh :rock:

I like johnson, seems to be doing very well in his job, but he needs a few years to learn his trad before he's ready for a job at this level imo.

Cant help but feel that your trying to antagonise people on her with that post and the ott wau that youve laid it out.

I agree on first point - Johnson needs a long time working his way up, maybe even a spell at another club first.

What's antagonising about posting Nixons tweets? I mean, it's established that he's a poor journalist with an axe to grind, a penchant for agencies and supposedly best mates with any manager whose name may have a "Wee" prefix. It is probably worth having it here though to dissect.

Gum might be an idea!

In terms of Yodas question - I think rovers "link" means an ex player but I think that's complete guesswork. If there's somebody worth talking to its suhail pasha!

Venkys wants Rovers link if or when Lambert goes. Too soon for Dunny in my view. But u never know with Balaji and co....HOW DOES HE KNOW? HAS BEEN IN TOUCH WITH INDIA

People close to it think so. Not sure Venkys changing their stance either. And are talking about options....HOW DOES HE KNOW? HAS BEEN IN TOUCH WITH INDIA

Irvine would be. Not sure Sherwood has a lot of options. So that has a chance....HOW DOES HE KNOW? HAS BEEN IN TOUCH WITH INDIA

He's the fixer. Balaji taking a big interest. Their money. So he has a big say...HOW DOES HE KNOW? HAS BEEN IN TOUCH WITH INDIA

HOW DOES HE KNOW? HAS BEEN IN TOUCH WITH INDIA

nutshell TJ

So you can't name one and the reason you can't name one is because its footballing suicide to criticize the manager.

I understand fully what you're saying, he shouldn't have said it, but we all make mistakes and I'm sure he regrets that comment, in fact I know he does.

I never said Dunn should've publicly criticized Kean, though. So you're arguing a point I never made.

I agree on first point - Johnson needs a long time working his way up, maybe even a spell at another club first.

What's antagonising about posting Nixons tweets? I mean, it's established that he's a poor journalist with an axe to grind, a penchant for agencies and supposedly best mates with any manager whose name may have a "Wee" prefix. It is probably worth having it here though to dissect.

Gum might be an idea!

In terms of Yodas question - I think rovers "link" means an ex player but I think that's complete guesswork. If there's somebody worth talking to its suhail pasha!

I see now, thanks,

Flitcroft it is then !

I never said Dunn should've publicly criticized Kean, though. So you're arguing a point I never made.

I said I understood Toppers, can't be clearer than that pal.

You often wave this stick when it comes to Dunn, a lad with over 300 appearances for the club, yet you'll argue all night long that Rochina the show pony was the best player to grace the Ewood turf.

Nowt as strange as folk..

Interesting take on things, I don't use twitter so I found it informative, weird eh :rock:

he'd already posted what nixon said on twit-eer earlier, but then decided to repeat it all again with his crayons(because he didnt get enough attention/stick the first time around)

AARRRRgghh! Nixon again! I am sick of hearing what that fat charlatan has to say. It's all made up mischief and has no place on here.

Archived