BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Official: Paul Lambert Appointed Blackburn Rovers Manager

DE.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it speaks more volumes that a grown ass man tries to bully young lads over the Internet and then calls himself a physco hard man.. Your a pathetic little nobody job on old man

bully young lads ? whatever

ok ...here we go again....please show me where i have called myself a "physco hard man" ...PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

"Your a pathetic little nobody job on old man" WHAT IN HELL DOES THIS EVEN MEAN

I don't really care what Dunn said in relation to Kean.

He was a disaster at Oldham & that is the only factor that counts.

Irvine has also been crap everywhere he's managed.

Sherwood a loose cannon & also hardly a great CV, but would at least be interesting.

Johnson, I reckon his time as a manager will come, just not yet.

I don't really care what Dunn said in relation to Kean.

He was a disaster at Oldham & that is the only factor that counts.

Irvine has also been crap everywhere he's managed.

Sherwood a loose cannon & also hardly a great CV, but would at least be interesting.

Johnson, I reckon his time as a manager will come, just not yet.

I'd rather have Sherwood and Dunn playing in midfield and Johnson/Irvine on the wings than actually managing the club.

I think there is an 80% chance that Lambert will be gone this week.

I also think that Hanley will be sold at the first opportunity following the season's closure.

IMV, things are going to unravel pretty quickly.

I also think that Hanley will be sold at the first opportunity following the season's closure.

the things unravelling won't be pretty......I think were in for one bumpy ride but the sooner these Chalatans are gone then just maybe...

80 per cent is a strong chance. Have you backed this up by putting some of your hard earned cash on it ?

I sometimes find myself sighing at Chaddys posts, but I've met him and he's a nice enough guy. For anybody that says he's on the wind up or is playing a game on here - he isn't. That's just the way he is and how he thinks.

lambert was appointed and there was harmony again on this board, now after the @#/? venkys are putting us through, we have complete discord once again, instead of shouting one another down, its venky scum we should be aiming our anger at.

Bold prediction. In that case, if I give you 2/1 on him being sacked or walking this week, will you give me 8/1 on him being here next Monday?

I agree on first point - Johnson needs a long time working his way up, maybe even a spell at another club first.

What's antagonising about posting Nixons tweets? I mean, it's established that he's a poor journalist with an axe to grind, a penchant for agencies and supposedly best mates with any manager whose name may have a "Wee" prefix. It is probably worth having it here though to dissect.

Gum might be an idea!

In terms of Yodas question - I think rovers "link" means an ex player but I think that's complete guesswork. If there's somebody worth talking to its suhail pasha!

I still think MM is Nixons alias...

I think Lambert will wait until Pasha comes back from India before deciding what he wants to do.

Wouldnt be surprised if Hanley and Duffy are sold. If Sunderland want Duffy and offer us 5 mil I would accept it this summer.

A lad on the Rovers facebook page posted this today

I've heard that the Venkys aren't giving any funds to Paul lambert as they want him to walk in summer. They have fast tracked Dunny's. Coaching license and want to install him as the manager thinking the fans would be won over 👎🏼

I think Lambert will wait until Pasha comes back from India before deciding what he wants to do.

Wouldnt be surprised if Hanley and Duffy are sold. If Sunderland want Duffy and offer us 5 mil I would accept it this summer.

If Sunderland offer 5 for Duffy I'd take it but I highly doubt whoever is in the Ewood hot seat would get the money back in to strengthen the side

PL probably already knows what he's going to do as for Pasha TBH he should be nowhere near Ewood another so called advisor if there was a proper board they wouldn't need two bit advisors

I've heard that the Venkys aren't giving any funds to Paul lambert as they want him to walk in summer. They have fast tracked Dunny's. Coaching license and want to install him as the manager thinking the fans would be won over

Which lad

I've heard that the Venkys aren't giving any funds to Paul lambert as they want him to walk in summer. They have fast tracked Dunny's. Coaching license and want to install him as the manager thinking the fans would be won over 👎🏼

This kind of nonsense is self-fulfilling. The more it gets shared the more credible it becomes.

In contrast, I've heard from a reliable source that Venkys have finally had their meeting with Lambert via Skype after yesterday's game and a budget has been agreed and signed off. Season tickets will be on sale from next Friday and Lambert has signed an improved contract.

(I haven't of course but that's how easy it is).

Can I just ask why people take such exception to people posting the thoughts of Alan Nixon? Surely we're all big enough to make our own minds up? It's no different than me quoting what my mother thinks about any given situation. Nixon may be plucking tales from random corners of his mind. But so what? We don't have to believe them. It's always seemed strange to me that he gets the rough deal and yet Oliver Holt, who implied our club was racist, gets away Scott free by and large. If anything I like the fact Alan Nixon gets his rovers stories published. Because most of the hacks and football authorities would happily see us slip into obscurity. At the very least he reminds the world we still exist.

Archived