BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Forest

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Shearer gets to come on the pitch before the game, that should help stir the atmosphere a bit and get the fans noisy from the off. An utter legend and the best player I've ever seen in our famous shirt.

Get an early goal and I think we'll win quite comfortably. The longer a stalemate goes on, the more I can see that favouring Forest.

I'll go for the former and a 3-1. Rhodes, Conway & Evans.

BTW, did anyone see the centre pages of the programme on Friday? In the section where they show teams from a game in history, they had a game and teamsheet from a game vs Sheff Wed in 1980. The team looked about right but then at the bottom.....Manager: Don Mackay!

Don Mackay?! He only came here in 1987! Not only that, but the actual manager that day would've been the late great Howard Kendall! Double insult. I'm sorry Rovers but that really is P-Poor!

COYB

Overseas maybe, not on Sky.

If you mean tonight's game it is on Sky Sports 2. God knows why as it's competing with Leicester v Chelsea, also on Sky (1). I assume it's to make up their 10 games in 10 days promotion.

There are bound to be some more games on TV in the New Year, as Sky have so many to show this season. Is tonight's game number 6 of the season?

Setting off shortly.

Huge game IMO, a win and we go 7th ........yes 7th!!!

Come on stay aways, get down to this and be the 12th man!!

Who'd have believed that 7th place was achievable in December?

Needs to be better than Friday.

COYB

Archived