BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Reading Sun 20Th Dec

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

We've already picked up yellows for Akpan and Duffy.

Koita needs a goal, and soon- his finishing is costing us points

He's simply not good enough. We need much better than him or Brown. I still would have started with Lawrence as I feel we have more chance of scoring with him in the team, and much less chance with Koita.

Prove me wrong and score a goal, Koita. You can only have so many chances.

• Backroom

This referee is bloody terrible. Giving Reading absolutely everything.

Mind you we haven't turned up yet.

This team is only capable of one good half a game, so hopefully this time it'll be the second half.

Doesnt matter if on 45 K or on YTS wages ,if they re on the field they ALL have to put a shift in .

I agree. My point being that he hasn't been turning up. Time for him to score or put a shift in. We can't carry him based on a reputation.

I agree. My point being that he hasn't been turning up. Time for him to score or put a shift in. We can't carry him based on a reputation.

Well no need to mention his wages then once on the pitch.

We all know Rhodes failings hence hes still here and not in the Premier League,people seemed shocked by this. He needs service,sounds like hes making the runs but not being found.

The final balls and most crosses have been poor in the last few games, hardly anyone gets a sniff of a decent chance. Marshall in particular, good player that he can be his service is usually crap. This needs addressing as well as another actual capable of scoring goals striker

Archived