BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mk Dons At Home

Hope needs a bit of a kick up the bum, bright at the start of the season but his last few appearances he's shown a bit of lack of desire which is one thing there's no excuses for.

The last time that team started they won 3-0 so there can't be many arguments.

Had high hopes for Watt but seems something isn't right which is why the loan with a view deal was a good option

I was only jesting,agree with what you said.Is Akpan injured as he isn't even on the bench?

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

I was only jesting,agree with what you said.Is Akpan injured as he isn't even on the bench?

Think something is not quite right there myself with the late illness the other week, think he will be gone come summer

You've ploughed your way through 65+ posts? You're obsessed. :glare:

I didn't plough my way through, it took me five seconds to type your name and "Brown" into the search function and it tells me how many results it found.

ploughed n counted

See above. :wstu:

Could be struggling a bit with the Lambert beasting in training, maybe not everyones cup of tea

Anyone would think it might be a professional sportsman's job to get really really fit!! Add to that the fact that they are paid thousands and thousands a week to put in a few hours work - IT MUST BE TORTUROUS!

Only missing Conway im thinking, wonder if his days are over when we seem to go for a diamond formation again. Maybe convert him to leftback

Up to him to regain some form - he's been useless for quite a long time. Can't remember the last time he played and beat the first man with a cross in the league (Newport were a poor team so it's tough to give him a huge amount of credit for that one!).

Wouldn't surprise me to see him go in the summer.

Archived